REPORT: Pats [allegedly] filmed Rams walk-through at SB XXVI (1 Viewer)

is HGH and steriods an advantage? What about cocaine that LT (taylor) used?

would if they hired a person who had a photographic memory is that illegal? all that person did was watch signals.

So we all know what our level of hatred was for the Rams back then, so I ask, which one of you let the Pats film guy in the Dome?

I just don't feel good about the timing of this news coming to the light considering when the act supposedly happened.

This whole thing sounds like a rumor Mike Martz probably started.

Taped the walkthrough? How many people videotape such a thing. Blame the Rams for not securing their ballroom.

They entered that game as the greatest show on turf and with zero respect for the Pats. Martz is the one who limited Marshall's touches, not the Coen Brothers.

Every team has cheated.. EVEN THE SAINTS!!.. But since the Saints and many other teams aren't a Dynasty and cheating obviously didn't help us or them any, no one really pays it much attention.

I don't care who wins, and i don't care who cheated, just end 2007 so i can watch 08 saints.

Well, the 07 Pats are the NFL Commissioner's and media's darlings, so nothing will come of it. But, this sure downgrades the moral of "Cheaters never win and winners never cheat."

Take their other 1st rounder this year!:D

Supposedly, the NFL investigated this allegation several months ago and concluded that nothing happened.

If it did--and if a member of the coaching staff saw the tape, then the League needs to do the following:

1. Strip New England of that Super Bowl championship.

2. Strip New England of all 2008 draft picks and reduce New England's salary cap by the amount normally allocated to signing draft picks.

3. Suspend Belichick for one year.

Supposedly, the NFL investigated this allegation several months ago and concluded that nothing happened.

If it did--and if a member of the coaching staff saw the tape, then the League needs to do the following:

1. Strip New England of that Super Bowl championship.

2. Strip New England of all 2008 draft picks and reduce New England's salary cap by the amount normally allocated to signing draft picks.

3. Suspend Belichick for one year.

I don't see any of those things happening. With Specter causing a big stink on Superbowl weekend, I think Goodell might come under pressure from the owners for not handling this better, but Kraft is too powerful an owner to take that kind of a hit. JMO.

I am so sick of this crap if this turns out to be at all true they better start stripping stuff from the Pats. I am no Giants fan but God I hope they kick the ***** out of the Pats!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom