Report: PT will be ACTIVE Today. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoDatster81

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Hopefully if he does play, he plays sparingly as to not further damage his ankle.

per Roto:
FOXSports' John Czarnecki predicts Saints RB Pierre Thomas (ankle) will be active for Week 17.
The Saints play at 1:00ET, so Thomas owners should check back in when inactive lists come out at 11:30ET to see if the running back will play. We'd avoid using Thomas in starting lineups if possible, as he's unlikely to see a full set of snaps even if he's deemed healthy with Chris Ivory returning.
Source: FOXSports.com

I think he is the emergency 3rd down back today.

I don't expect him to play unless Julius Jones sustains an injury.

I wouldn't expect much from him but at least it's a good sign that he's not hurt enough that he can't play.

I think Jones or possibly Devery returns kicks today. I would say Meachem also, but since he'll have a bigger workload in light of Colston's absence, I doubt it.

Maybe Reggie can pick up the kickoff duty reigns????

Edit: Forgot about Arrington

Please don't put Arrington back returning kicks. I like the kid, but we all know that he looked like he was bing lined up before a firing squad when he returned punts in the pre-season.

I don't trust someone who looks that uncomfortable with something.

Please don't put Arrington back returning kicks. I like the kid, but we all know that he looked like he was bing lined up before a firing squad when he returned punts in the pre-season.

I don't trust someone who looks that uncomfortable with something.

:lol: He looked lost in space. :Eyecrazy:

Meachem is the backup returner behind PT I believe.

He actually had a nice 42 yard return in week one of last season before bringing Roby back the next week.

BTW only two players in the SP era have practiced after missing the 3rd day of practice. PT was limited so he has a chance but with Jones and Ivory good to go not sure they will risk him. Wonder where he got the info...

I would prefer Meachem's ailing toe not be used on kick returns. And with Colston out, I do not want Devery back there either. Let Julius Jones return kicks, but make it a special teamer, not an offensive starter. Not worth the risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom