Report: Saints “like” WR Jalen Reagor at No. 24 (1 Viewer)

People are still squalling about using two firsts to draft Davenport and you think they'll do the same thing to take Reagor?

That is a stretch and it would be a HUGE price to pay for a guy who is not worth it.

There are a few WR's in this draft that are worth a first round pick but there's not one of them who would be worth two firsts.
Wouldn't be the same at all. To draft a player at 24, then trade into the early 2nd for Reagor (or another WR).

I think the Saints are in the quarterback business. If the right guy is there or within range, as I’ve said all along, we will take him. The right guy would be Jordan Love though I think there is a lot of love for Tua Tagovailoa in the building. If either of those guys are there, I am fairly certain QB will be the pick over WR and LB. The only other position I could see them addressing is CB but the grades will be higher on the WRs and LBs and especially the QBs barring an unforeseen drop.

We were told our next franchise QB is already in the building though.

Any receiver we draft is going to be our what? 3rd, 4th, 5th option? I'd rather get a bigger impact player in the 1st round and get that 3rd, 4th, 5th option a little later. I won't be happy with any receiver in the first round. That's why I wanted us to sign a receiver in free agency...and we did. Maybe we should've signed two.

This is the greatest draft of all-time at the WR position. You aren’t interested in drafting a WR? I’d go as far to say that a team that doesn’t draft a WR from this class may not deserve to have a franchise. Sanders is in his 30s and you are technically allowed to have more than two WRs on the field at the same time.

It may have already been said, but his game is Steve Smith-like

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom