Report: Saints “like” WR Jalen Reagor at No. 24 (1 Viewer)

He reportedly dropped weight and ran a 4.22 at his pro day.

He reportedly dropped weight and ran a 4.22 at his pro day.

Read that not too many scouts are putting much credence into "virtual" pro days as the 40 times have been ridiculously low.

Read that not too many scouts are putting much credence into "virtual" pro days as the 40 times have been ridiculously low.
Even without a 40 I already had him pegged as a "Faster Davante Adams" or Terry Glenn type talent.

The Tape doesn't lie.

He beat numerous very good corners in his career like Okudah and Motley.

Someone is going to get a steal.

I want them to pick a wide receiver but not if it’s Reagor.

I’m hoping for Jefferson. I’d even take Chase Claypool if Jefferson isn’t there. Or one of the linebackers.

There’s a chance that all of the top WR and LB are gone by 24. They all went to championship caliber programs and performed at a high level. I won’t be surprised if we trade up again. I wouldn’t mind but I know so many on this board don’t like giving up picks.
Anyway, I hope the Reagor talk is a smokescreen because I was not impressed with his route running.

Even without a 40 I already had him pegged as a "Faster Davante Adams" or Terry Glenn type talent.

The Tape doesn't lie.

He beat numerous very good corners in his career like Okudah and Motley.

Someone is going to get a steal.

Id take him in a heartbeat.

As Payton always says, you need to have a vision for the player. If he has a vision that will capitalize on JR’s gifts? I’m down.

Unique talent. More like a RB with the ball in his hands then a WR skill. His game is similar to Deebo Samuels in that regard and how he can be used in my opinion. Deebo got more power as a runner but Reagor got more juice. His acceleration is top tier. If the skill ever matches the talent he could be all pro. Wouldn't hate it if he was the guy.

They may not exactly be the “best” WRs, but Reagor Aiyuk & Pittman Jr are the best fits for the team. I think any one of those guys would be great picks at 24.

I've been saying that I firmly believe that the Saints won't go WR at 24 considering the depth of the position that is available in this draft plus the signing of Sanders..

I also think that a lot of you guys are going to be disappointed when the Saints go in another direction.

Personally I think they'll go Oline, Lb, or Cb at 24.

I've been saying that I firmly believe that the Saints won't go WR at 24 considering the depth of the position that is available in this draft plus the signing of Sanders..

I also think that a lot of you guys are going to be disappointed when the Saints go in another direction.

Personally I think they'll go Oline, Lb, or Cb at 24.
And then they surprise us all when they trade next year's 1st round pick for Jalen Reagor lol

And then they surprise us all when they trade next year's 1st round pick for Jalen Reagor lol

People are still squalling about using two firsts to draft Davenport and you think they'll do the same thing to take Reagor?

That is a stretch and it would be a HUGE price to pay for a guy who is not worth it.

There are a few WR's in this draft that are worth a first round pick but there's not one of them who would be worth two firsts.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom