Request: 1993 week 2 vs falcons (1 Viewer)

jhill

ALL PRO
Reaction score
I have been trying to find this game for years. The main reason I want to see it is because Lorenzo Neal had a 73 yard Td run, that I wanted to see again and can never find it.

He ran the ball into the line, and somehow slipped out of the pile of people without anyone noticing. The camera man even lost him.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

I do not have this game. There are 3 Saints/Falcons matchups in the 90's that are extremely rare. This is one that is just not out there. (There are VERY few people I have run across that collect Atlanta Falcons games.)

There is one Atlanta fan I found that claims to have the game. So, I do have a lead on this game. But he has not returned my e-mail requests for a trade. I'll keep trying and let you know what I am able to come up with.

I do not have this game. There are 3 Saints/Falcons matchups in the 90's that are extremely rare. This is one that is just not out there. (There are VERY few people I have run across that collect Atlanta Falcons games.)

There is one Atlanta fan I found that claims to have the game. So, I do have a lead on this game. But he has not returned my e-mail requests for a trade. I'll keep trying and let you know what I am able to come up with.

Thanks you so much for the effort. If you only new how long I have been trying to see this game

Ah, me and my long memory with old games. I remember watching this game. Happened during the 5-0 start to the '93 season. Wade Wilson had taken Hebert's place and Hebert had signed with the Falcons. Lo Neal did in fact have a 73-yard run in that game. He ran up the middle, bounced to his left and took it the distance. Sad thing was, he broke his ankle in the same game. Coulda used him during the 3-8 slide they endured from October thru December. As for the game, I think we got up 31-10 on them, Chris Miller was pulled in favor of Hebert....the Cannon comes in and throws three TD's in the 4th (one a 98-yarder to Michael Haynes, who joined the Saints the following year) and forced OT. We won in OT when Renaldo Turnbull got a sack-fumble on Hebert and the Great Dane kicked the game-winner. Yeah, I wish we could stumble upon that game :)

Hey. I tried to follow your link to the 93 Falcons game but get a message that it is no longer available. Do you still have it? Maybe you could upload it on TYT?

Thanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom