Request for the main stream media (1 Viewer)

Tony Romo's constant inconsistancies, and why he will be the only NFL QB to win a Superbowl with "major constant inconsistancies"!

He's what every coach should want, a superb inconsistant QB!

I've been listening to Espn radio lately (can't take Garland Robinet any more or Walton and Johnson aka Limbaugh light) I can't believe how they completely ignore us. Today Cowheard the about the 3-0 teams for about 40 minutes and only once, and very begrudgingly mention the Saints. I mean without exaggerating MAYBE 10 seconds. They also talked about QB coach tandems, NO mention of Brees/Payton. They talked about the best QBs, again one very brief and perfunctory mention of Brees. None of the other clowns were any better either.

ESPN really really sucks.

6) more awkward segments with Mort and Shefter sitting close to each other

I wish the media would give these topics more coverage.

1) Brett Favre
2) Michael Vick
3) Jerry Jones stadium - "The Big Overcompensation"
4) New York Jets
5) Throwback uniforms

feel free to add to our wish list.

I do have two to add to the list.

1. The Saints. Forgive my selfishness but we are genuinely hot and deserve more than we're getting.

2. Teams outside of major media markets in the Northeast, Upper Midwest and Far West in general; Kansas City, Jacksonville, Carolina, and maybe a couple of others.

And I actually think we would be better off with less coverage of Michael Vick. I see articles on Vick linked from Google News -- which I visit every day I log on to the internet -- linked several times a week. I also think Favre is getting his fair share of coverage, which I believe he deserves.

The MSM needs to stop pandering to audiences in the major markets and tell the story of the NFL as it unfolds from a national perspective.

the most annoying thing for me is the constant tease..

"Coming up on .......... we will tell you why .................."

Like...

why ... Tony Romo is under pressure tonight ...

why ... Jake Delhomme needs to win ...

why ... The Eagles Quarterback situation is interesting ...

annoys me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom