Request for the video capture guys out there (1 Viewer)

bigchinguy

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Sometime in the 2nd quarter yesterday I think, they were cutting to commercial and they showed Reggie next to one of the heaters. It was an amazing shot, you can see the heat vapor rising, and the sign on the heater says "Danger, HOT, stay back 4 feet"

can anyone dig up that screen cap and post it

thx

Also, does anyone remember the Fox cameras showing Charles Grant on the sideline with what looked like a button-down oxford shirt under his uniform? Joe Buck pointed it out, but I'm not sure if thats what it really was, or just some sort of extra padding. Anyway, if anyone finds this, I'd appreciate a picture. I have a Charles Grant jersey and I think I may have a new feature for this weeks game.

Also, does anyone remember the Fox cameras showing Charles Grant on the sideline with what looked like a button-down oxford shirt under his uniform? Joe Buck pointed it out, but I'm not sure if thats what it really was, or just some sort of extra padding. Anyway, if anyone finds this, I'd appreciate a picture. I have a Charles Grant jersey and I think I may have a new feature for this weeks game.

I saw that as well, it looked like a Tuxedo shirt, but am thinking it was a mock turtleneck with a slice in the front

It was a half-turtle neck cut down the throat to accomodate their rather large necks.

I also saw the "Hot stay back" sign, and thought it would make an awesome sig pic. Can't find one though.....

Peanut butter jelly with a baseball bat!

Yeah that was a cool scene... I have it on tape with no capability of capturing it. I'm old school I guess...

I have the game recorded on my media center PC, If anyone can tell me how to make a video capture or still shot from this recording let me know , and I will post this awesome reggie shot which I also saw and thought was cool

if you have Nero you can just click capture and it will save image to desktop then you can upload.

The NFL Replay of the Steelers-Saints game opened the airing with that shot. Seriously it's got to be somewhere.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom