Reserve a free Chick-Fil-A Breakfast (9/6 - 9/10) (1 Viewer)

Cool! I'm going to make multiple reservations at different locations and drive around to get them. They'll never know!

The fervor for this awful establishment will never cease to amaze me. How so many people could love diarrhea is astounding.

Oh you're right! It's not up to the quality of Sonic, Wendy's or insert your favorite fast food place here. Dude, its fast food. Are you serious?? It's all trash. ALL of them will lead to indigestion and a coronary. But by all means enlighten us on the better establishments of the genra. :covri: Do you post this in every fast food thread? Let the Chick-Fil-A folks, or anyone else, have a thread without someone going all Kanye on it three post in and saying, "dude, that sucks".

Oh you're right! It's not up to the quality of Sonic, Wendy's or insert your favorite fast food place here. Dude, its fast food. Are you serious?? It's all trash. ALL of them will lead to indigestion and a coronary. But by all means enlighten us on the better establishments of the genra. :covri: Do you post this in every fast food thread? Let the Chick-Fil-A folks, or anyone else, have a thread without someone going all Kanye on it three post in and saying, "dude, that sucks".

dude, that sucks

As far as fast food places go, I don't mind Chik-Fil-A. A chicken sandwich with the waffle fries is ok.

Of course, I'd rather go pick up the Chik-Sylvain and have an aviation or two.

Awesome post. Would read again.

It's not that it sucks. It's the ONLY establishment of any kind I've been 2/2 in food poisoning. Two different items at two different locations on two different day. Vomitting and diarrhea. Bad news. Now I am willing to accept that in other parts of the country they don't try to kill you as most Chic-fil-a fans I've ever met are from the Midwest and the South. I'm simply expressing my concern for your health and a want for understanding as to what you're doing that allows you to love this food.

I've never gotten sick from Chick-Fil-A, knock on wood. I eat there 2 or 3 times a month and usually get the Chargrilled Southwest Chicken Salad.

Thanks for the link OP.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom