Resident Evil 2 remake (1 Viewer)

fans of the series seem to love it...i was always more of a Silent Hill guy though

I bought it because what else do I have to do lol. Binging on outbreak games, Last of Us and now this. I just started and I have to say it takes it up another notch on the horror. Another huge notch.

I bought it because what else do I have to do lol. Binging on outbreak games, Last of Us and now this. I just started and I have to say it takes it up another notch on the horror. Another huge notch.

i am actually playing through TLOU again right now...probably my 8th or 9th time...not because of the pandemic but because part 2 should still be coming out in May

you should check out Dying Light if you have never played it...open world, melee based combat with some parkour elements....story is mostly standard video game zombie outbreak nonsense but the game is a lot of fun...it's often on sale on PSN for less than $15...

i am actually playing through TLOU again right now...probably my 8th or 9th time...not because of the pandemic but because part 2 should still be coming out in May

you should check out Dying Light if you have never played it...open world, melee based combat with some parkour elements....story is mostly standard video game zombie outbreak nonsense but the game is a lot of fun...it's often on sale on PSN for less than $15...

I will thanks. I went through LOU for the same reason and probably will 1 more time, trying the hardest setting, before 2 gets here. I'll look into DL

I will thanks. I went through LOU for the same reason and probably will 1 more time, trying the hardest setting, before 2 gets here. I'll look into DL

this got me thinking about the Mad Max game from a couple of years ago...it's a criminally underrated game...should be fairly cheap on PSN

also Days Gone which is on sale currently...pretty solid but never got the credit because it's another zombie game

this got me thinking about the Mad Max game from a couple of years ago...it's a criminally underrated game...should be fairly cheap on PSN

also Days Gone which is on sale currently...pretty solid but never got the credit because it's another zombie game

when I first read this I thought you said Max Payne. I have no idea why they never modernized that game.

I’ll check those out.

The remake of 3 was extremely short and there are no puzzles. Also not too many moments where they get you by surprise. Nemesis just doing Nemisis stuff but on steroids. Even at 20 bucks it seems barely worth it. The remake of 2 was far better. I’m still working on RE biohazard but in between playing other games.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom