Respect to Kolb (1 Viewer)

Deacon Blues

867-5309 (R.I.P. Deacon)
Reaction score
He showed a lotta poise. Stood his ground and took some punishment, made some quick accurate throws, and yeah threw some INTs but made some good decisions also. I was kinda impressed.

Last edited:
I'll give him a modicum of credit, but it's not all that difficult to hit wide open receivers...

Noone will believe me but I think he played as well as McNabb would of based on his performance against Carolina (a D that Matt Ryan shredded today).

2 TD's, 1 INT, 300 yards (the last 2 picks were garbage time). Thats all you can ask for from a QB.

The Eagles D is why they lost this game. Simple as that.

It is easy to say when he isn't our team's qb

He did well. Give him some time and he will be good. In 5 years, both him and Detroits young QB will both be dangerous.

He didn't lose the game for them. We absolutely embarrassed their defense today.

Meh. He checked the ball down all night. Threw 3 passes downfield in the first 3 quarters and when he did have to make quick decisions, our D made him pay. That still doesn't explain why Aikman was GUSHING over him all game long.

I thought he did relatively well also. Much better than M Staff until the very end (which was more the coaches fault than his).

Noone will believe me but I think he played as well as McNabb would of based on his performance against Carolina (a D that Matt Ryan shredded today).

2 TD's, 1 INT, 300 yards (the last 2 picks were garbage time). Thats all you can ask for from a QB.

The Eagles D is why they lost this game. Simple as that.

This.

no doubt, he looked good
and the media can bite their tongue when they want to cry about Mcnabb not playing. Eagles offense looked good, Eagles defense got LIT UP!

I'm still wondering at Reids decision to try for pts in that last minute.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom