Rest In Peace Roger Ebert. (1 Viewer)

Nailed it...

Attachments

• 6582_850982452385_1113523144_n.jpg
    6582_850982452385_1113523144_n.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 5
thought i just read he was recovering---sad news, always enjoyed his views.

hey---that rhymed.

Too many old pictures. I'd rather remember both when they were young.

7050c72bb8577dcbf54dbfbc9861cfde.jpg

Well, -er.

I used to be one of those people that say "if the critic hates it, that makes me want to see it more". Then I turned 25, started listening to Roger Ebert, and was exposed to many great movies I never would've considered. Go to his website and check out his "Great Movies" list, and rent a few through NetFlix. They're all great

He was one of the very few who's reviews I would actually read and care about. I did not always agree with his options but I respected them. RIP Roger.

These quotes are epic!

23. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (2009)
"If you want to save yourself the ticket price, go into the kitchen, cue up a male choir singing the music of hell, and get a kid to start banging pots and pans together. Then close your eyes and use your imagination." — Roger Ebert

49. Valentine's Day (2010)
"Valentine's Day is being marketed as a Date Movie. I think it's more of a First-Date Movie. If your date likes it, do not date that person again. And if you like it, there may not be a second date." — Roger Ebert

He kept working right up to the end, He had already reviewed the movies that will be opening this weekend.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom