Rest in Peace VG (1 Viewer)

kcirdor

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
One full week since the last post. Is it time to shut down the F9 and move video game talk back to the EE? We can leave the madden board hidden from Madden fans because we did well in burying that piece of ****.

I don't think the EE is ready for this

I was going to talk about Tales of Beseria. It's actually a fun RPG.

I blame widge.

I agree with you to some extent but you have to take some of the blame yourself....

you stopped playing video games about the same time this place jumped the shark...I don't think that is a coincidence

twenty was so heartbroken, he switched to peecee and invited whodatfever over for some frolicking about

I agree with you to some extent but you have to take some of the blame yourself....

you stopped playing video games about the same time this place jumped the shark...I don't think that is a coincidence

twenty was so heartbroken, he switched to peecee and invited whodatfever over for some frolicking about

Yes, but if I quit playing video games because of widge, doesn't that make him 100% at fault? Case closed.

Yes, but if I quit playing video games because of widge, doesn't that make him 100% at fault? Case closed.

I would like to apologize to the F9, the 6-8, and Mongoose in particular for ruining the VG and making Mongoose stop playing video games. I also apologize to Twenty for making him become a Pee Cee nerd. That was really uncalled for.

By way of trying to make amends, I have arranged for all of you to get free handys from whodatfever at The Daiquiri Bay on West Esplanade. Just go the the men's bathroom and tell him Widge sent you.

Mea culpa,

Widge

I blame the lack of thought out opinions of new released games and ones maybe not so much heard of. Also, the potty mouths of some of you is just ridiculous. Get a room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I blame the lack of thought out opinions of new released games and ones maybe not so much heard of. Also, the potty mouths of some of you is just ridiculous. Get a room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, you'r just plain wrong. It's my fault.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom