Restaurant Choice! Bayona or Tommy's Cuisine? (1 Viewer)

Tommy's is my favorite, hands down. Great atmosphere & the food is delicious. A very nice wine selection, too.

I know nothing about price since I've never paid for it. :p

I know nothing about price since I've never paid for it. :p

a) I thought you stopped dumpster diving.
b) Do you at least pay for the room?
c) Well, not with cash.

I've never been to Tommy's, and I've only been to Bayona once. But I can't imagine a place being a whole lot more romantic than Bayona. They also have an eclectic menu. Everything we had we we went was dynamite.

TPS

I'd go with Tommy's. I like it much better than Bayona.

Can't go wrong either place.

You're looking at two of the best restaurants in the city.

I have been to both several times. Bayona is a much more sophisticated menu- and I don't mean that that is a knock on Tommy's. They're both very good. But Bayona is haute cuisine, whereas Tommy's is just good old solid continental.

Tommy's is a bit cheaper. Both have very nice atmosphere. If you're looking to have a nice dinner, with good old fashioned service and a cozy atmosphere, Tommy's is a good choice. If you really want the food itself to be the centerpiece, and have a culinary experience, Bayona is the right call.

Depends on what you're looking for. But everyone is right - you can't really go wrong with either.

IMO.

Thanks guys....I think I'm going with Tommy's....going tomorrow night so I will let yall know how it goes

Bayona is incredible. Great menu, very good wine list at reasonable prices with very good assistance if needed. It's a great atmosphere for romance. Easily one of the best dining experiences I've ever had. Do NOT miss the goat cheese crouton.

I have been to Tommy's twice, enjoyed the meal both times, and recommend it. I have been to Bayona's only once, but had a disappointing experience and thought the restaurant terribly overrated.

I know you should never judge a restaurant on one dining experience, and I would like to give Bayona's another shot. But I would go with Tommy's.

Bayona is one of, if not the best place in the city...
tommy's is good, but not as good as Bayona...

Personally I would reccomend Buds Broiler, the chili cheese fries go well matched with a nice Barqs root beer....

Went to Tommy's on Friday night and it was fricking awesome...I'll post a more detailed review later....might be trying out Bayona next week because I have been hearing some great things...Thanks for all the help guys!

Harry, glad you enjoyed Tommy's. And if you try out Bayona's, I would like to hear about your dining experience.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom