Resume Question?? (1 Viewer)

hardhead233

In Bresus we trust
Reaction score
Anyone know of any good websites or guidelines for putting together a resume? Any other helpful suggestions?

Thank you.

Someone around here will do it for you. I just always stick with the rule of keeping it to one page, only include information that is pertinent to the job you're applying for and a simple, neat layout is best. Stay away from the cutesy fonts and colored paper.

Someone around here will do it for you. I just always stick with the rule of keeping it to one page, only include information that is pertinent to the job you're applying for and a simple, neat layout is best. Stay away from the cutesy fonts and colored paper.

Thanks MLU, that's what I had in mind, one page, nothing fancy, just clear and simple...

Yes you can also go to Monster.com or Careerbuilder.com and enter your information, by entering your information you will basically be creating a resume draft. You can then save this resume draft down onto your computer as a text file or a MS Word format file.

Cruiser K

Yes you can also go to Monster.com or Careerbuilder.com and enter your information, by entering your information you will basically be creating a resume draft. You can then save this resume draft down onto your computer as a text file or a MS Word format file.

Cruiser K
That's exactly what I did! Worked great!

That really depends on the level of job you're after.
IN college, they told us to do this,.. My interview with one place, they said i had to bump it up to 5 pages, so that they could get me in the door.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom