Returnal (1 Viewer)

My buddy was able to secure a PS5 bundle for me that includes Returnal. I hate the name of the game but it looks and sounds pretty cool.

To expound a bit...I'm actually most looking forward to 4k 60fps on Supercross 4. It's a really good game in terms of physics. It's the first dirt bike game that I rank ahead of the iconic Motocross Madness 2. And that's saying something. We lucked out with both of us trying via gamestop. I don't have a desk job and my friend does. So it helps to hit f5 a bunch of times. Fortunately for my marital status, it looks like this will slide under the radar between dogecoin returns and a used sale of my ps4.

To expound a bit...I'm actually most looking forward to 4k 60fps on Supercross 4. It's a really good game in terms of physics. It's the first dirt bike game that I rank ahead of the iconic Motocross Madness 2. And that's saying something. We lucked out with both of us trying via gamestop. I don't have a desk job and my friend does. So it helps to hit f5 a bunch of times. Fortunately for my marital status, it looks like this will slide under the radar between dogecoin returns and a used sale of my ps4.

If you like racing games, Dirt 5 is pretty good...it’s somewhere between arcade and sim...it has a ps5 version

Did you anyone pick this up? Thoughts?

i'll probably skip this one as it seems to be a very frustrating experience despite being a highly praised game...i don't really have the patience for games that require you to constantly die just to progress

the biggest complaint seems to be that runs can last upwards of 2 hours and there is no saving....and of course, if you die 1.5 hours into a run, you just have to start over

i'll probably skip this one as it seems to be a very frustrating experience despite being a highly praised game...i don't really have the patience for games that require you to constantly die just to progress

the biggest complaint seems to be that runs can last upwards of 2 hours and there is no saving....and of course, if you die 1.5 hours into a run, you just have to start over
That is what has held me off from buying this game. I'm in a gaming desert right now, but I just have a feeling i'd drop off a really hard game that you can't pause like this. I guess i'll have to turn my hopes to RE Village.

That is what has held me off from buying this game. I'm in a gaming desert right now, but I just have a feeling i'd drop off a really hard game that you can't pause like this. I guess i'll have to turn my hopes to RE Village.

I had this pre ordered and man and I glad I had the chance to cancel it when the release date was pushed back and when that happens the Playstation store gives you the option to cancel it so it went to RE Village. Dark Souls was like that I think I played 2 hours and I that was enough so that's a no go for any game that uses that makes it frustrating from the get go plus I am a old fart in gaming years😆 I have never played Mass Effect so I ordered that and I heard it was good plus I am big sucker for good deals.

I had this pre ordered and man and I glad I had the chance to cancel it when the release date was pushed back and when that happens the Playstation store gives you the option to cancel it so it went to RE Village. Dark Souls was like that I think I played 2 hours and I that was enough so that's a no go for any game that uses that makes it frustrating from the get go plus I am a old fart in gaming years😆 I have never played Mass Effect so I ordered that and I heard it was good plus I am big sucker for good deals.
Dark souls is what i'm thinking of. I tried, i failed. I think this looks more fun, but i sitll think i hit a quick wall. I just can't believe they don't let you save.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom