Reuben Foster sent home from combine after argument w/ hospital worker (1 Viewer)

Saint Spud

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Bama&#39;s Reuben Foster, a potential top-10 pick, is being sent home from combine for heated argument with a hospital worker, sources tell ESPN</p>&mdash; Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) <a href="https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/837867201130545152">March 4, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

St.Fury

Staff member
Administrator
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Not a good look for him. It'll raise concerns about character issues.

Blessedog

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Depending on what happened this plus his injury could cause him to slide to the middle of the round.

CRESS_137

Formerly known as Born_A_Saint
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
great moment to have a meltdown. would be interested to know the particulars about this, but really big red flag.

RJ in Lafayette

Super Forum Fanatic
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
He could slide well as 11. 6-0, 229 pound middle linebackers who can't run before the draft don't go high in the first round.

El Caliente

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
70002 via 92243 via 48109 via 92122 via 70119
Wait, hospital staff, or team appointed training staff? If it's hospital staff then that's bad, but if it's the training staff, those are usually hospital employees that are hired by the team, even worse a look. I have a good friend who was on the medical staff for the Saints for a few years (through Oschner) and I have met most of the guys on our training staff, they are good guys. This is an issue of a kid acting like a kid around adults.

Slaw

VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'd like to know what in the world they were arguing about. Especially for it to get so bad that he got sent home. That's insane. Every year the craziest stuff happens with at least 1 top draft pick. You couldn't even make this stuff up.

dutar76

5th Year Option
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Well, we don't need that now do we? Jared Davis anyone?

CRESS_137

Formerly known as Born_A_Saint
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Wait, hospital staff, or team appointed training staff? If it's hospital staff then so be it, but if it's the training staff, those are usually hospital employees anyway, but yeah, even worse a look. Have a good friend who was on the medical staff for the Saints for a few years (through Oschner) our training staff (like most in the league according to him), are good guys. This is an issue of a kid acting like a kid around adults.
No disrespect, but I disagree. I see it more as an adult acting like a kid. We've already seen this rerun. His name was Galette.

Eman5805

Soulful Voice Actor
Reaction score
He's got a shoulder. There's an outside chance that they wouldn't clear him the way Bama doctors would to compete tomorrow and he flipped out.

Which could work to his benefit. I mean, on D coaches probably love a player with aggressive passion.

...but if he was just a jerk for no good reason? Yeah, no. Still sort of want though. Need more details.

El Caliente

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
70002 via 92243 via 48109 via 92122 via 70119
No disrespect, but I disagree. I see it more as an adult acting like a kid. We've already seen this rerun. His name was Galette.
Foster is a kid, Gallete is a loser adult.

From how the Combine medical screan process was explained to me, each team sends their medical teams, and they are broken into smaller teams with the medical teams from other teams. They run physicals, exams, everything medical that a team could possibly want to know about a guy dating back to the first time in his life that he ever went to the hospital. From there, all the information is shared among the teams. If further exams are desired a player and his agent have the say so in that, but everyone gets the same exam, and every team knows everything about everyone. The fact pretty intense.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)