Reuben Foster sent home from combine after argument w/ hospital worker (1 Viewer)

Saint Spud

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Bama&#39;s Reuben Foster, a potential top-10 pick, is being sent home from combine for heated argument with a hospital worker, sources tell ESPN</p>&mdash; Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) <a href="https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/837867201130545152">March 4, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Not a good look for him. It'll raise concerns about character issues.

Depending on what happened this plus his injury could cause him to slide to the middle of the round.

great moment to have a meltdown. would be interested to know the particulars about this, but really big red flag.

He could slide well as 11. 6-0, 229 pound middle linebackers who can't run before the draft don't go high in the first round.

Wait, hospital staff, or team appointed training staff? If it's hospital staff then that's bad, but if it's the training staff, those are usually hospital employees that are hired by the team, even worse a look. I have a good friend who was on the medical staff for the Saints for a few years (through Oschner) and I have met most of the guys on our training staff, they are good guys. This is an issue of a kid acting like a kid around adults.

I'd like to know what in the world they were arguing about. Especially for it to get so bad that he got sent home. That's insane. Every year the craziest stuff happens with at least 1 top draft pick. You couldn't even make this stuff up.

Wait, hospital staff, or team appointed training staff? If it's hospital staff then so be it, but if it's the training staff, those are usually hospital employees anyway, but yeah, even worse a look. Have a good friend who was on the medical staff for the Saints for a few years (through Oschner) our training staff (like most in the league according to him), are good guys. This is an issue of a kid acting like a kid around adults.

No disrespect, but I disagree. I see it more as an adult acting like a kid. We've already seen this rerun. His name was Galette.

He's got a shoulder. There's an outside chance that they wouldn't clear him the way Bama doctors would to compete tomorrow and he flipped out.

Which could work to his benefit. I mean, on D coaches probably love a player with aggressive passion.

...but if he was just a jerk for no good reason? Yeah, no. Still sort of want though. Need more details.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom