Reuben Foster sent home from combine after argument w/ hospital worker (1 Viewer)

No disrespect, but I disagree. I see it more as an adult acting like a kid. We've already seen this rerun. His name was Galette.

Foster is a kid, Gallete is a loser adult.

From how the Combine medical screan process was explained to me, each team sends their medical teams, and they are broken into smaller teams with the medical teams from other teams. They run physicals, exams, everything medical that a team could possibly want to know about a guy dating back to the first time in his life that he ever went to the hospital. From there, all the information is shared among the teams. If further exams are desired a player and his agent have the say so in that, but everyone gets the same exam, and every team knows everything about everyone. The fact pretty intense.

Foster is a kid, Gallete is a loser adult.

From how the Combine medical screan process was explained to me, each team sends their medical teams, and they are broken into smaller teams with the medical teams from other teams. They run physicals, exams, everything medical that a team could possibly want to know about a guy dating back to the first time in his life that he ever went to the hospital. From there, all the information is shared among the teams. If further exams are desired a player and his agent have the say so in that, but everyone gets the same exam, and every team knows everything about everyone. The fact pretty intense.
He is 23 years old. No kid, people just make excuses for them because they are athletes, which is a part of the problem.

As a member of the Pro-Foster Camp...
aoyY09nLo_480w_v1.jpg
[/SIZE]

Ugh. :jpshakehead:

Rumors coming out that his interviews weren't good either.

Need to know what happened.

How many prospects have ever been kicked out? not a good look. How far will he drop? 2nd round now? further?

Rumors coming out that his interviews weren't good either.

Need to know what happened.

How many prospects have ever been kicked out? not a good look. How far will he drop? 2nd round now? further?

I'm thinking he'll be there for our pick in the 2nd round after this. Especially if it's true that his interviews weren't good...

He might be worth it at 42. But this is definitely alarming. I could see Payton taking him off his board altogether.

I absolutely hate this, because the Bengals will likely pick Solomon Thomas now.....

The guy is a bonehead. He started trouble during recruiting by bashing Auburn on a visit there when he already had a backroom deal with Bama. He has injury issues and is not the smartest guy. I hope he gets drafted top 10 so that a better player falls to us.

I remember a couple of years ago when players at the combine complained about team doctors twsiting and turning their injuries a little too much. Perhaps team doctor's may have been a little harsh in his examination of which may have upset him , however if that is the reason I will not label him a bad character player. There's a lot of money on the line and the last thing a player needs is an injury in the examination room at the combine.

He is 23 years old. No kid, people just make excuses for them because they are athletes, which is a part of the problem.

Agreed - old enough to have deployed a couple times to combat - old enough to not be a kid anymore. Temper tantrums are for elementary school kids

Maybe this was all orchestrated by the Saints FO. Now we can trade for Tennessee's 18th pick and still get Foster :scratch:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Per <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Alabama?src=hash">#Alabama</a> LB Reuben Foster, <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/NFL?src=hash">#NFL</a> source said he got into heated argument with a doctor. Felt mistreated. Wasn&#39;t a physical confrontation.</p>&mdash; Charles Robinson (@CharlesRobinson) <a href="https://twitter.com/CharlesRobinson/status/837885816647090176">March 4, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The guy is a bonehead. He started trouble during recruiting by bashing Auburn on a visit there when he already had a backroom deal with Bama. He has injury issues and is not the smartest guy. I hope he gets drafted top 10 so that a better player falls to us.

Not the first time I've seen talk about him not being very bright.

Anyone else got any insight here? I still feel weird about having him so much higher than Zach Cunningham. I don't want him there, to be honest.

I wanted foster but 229lbs. That is safety size. Hurt shoulder and now this? I'll take a DE or CB

Foster has the mental capacity of a... nm I'll just say, he spelled his own cousin's name wrong on a tattoo.

He might be a great pro, I have my doubts

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom