Rev Deuce! What were you thinking? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
A bit hyperbolic on Deuce's part, but bro, Brees played like a rookie tonight. Multiple throws into double and triple coverage are balls he should have not thrown. He got away with so many of those in the regular season but those are the ones that get you into trouble in the post-season against defenses that will make those plays.

whosyadaddy

Bleed Black & Gold
Reaction score
Agree, we all knew this was the end. The guy gave it everything we had. Not looking forward to years of Taysom
Not sure why you would he has lottery odds of gaining the starting QB job lmao. Basically a miracle is what he needs

SaintsIn2009

BRING THE WOOD!!!
Reaction score
Agree, we all knew this was the end. The guy gave it everything we had. Not looking forward to years of Taysom
Well, I am. I want to see what he can do with a full off season of prep with the 1s and a few more full time games under his belt. If not, oh well. We draft pretty darn good, so I'm not too worried about it.

yardbird

Rookie
Reaction score
Just never really was a fanboy of that guy for some reason like others have been, but I didn't expect something like that from him.
I'd like to say that this tweet is why I'm done with his podcast, but the truth is I unsubscribed last week after one episode where he screamed into the mic for 20 seconds straight followed by another episode where he got so drunk that he no longer made any sense. I used to enjoy the podcast, but it's been unlistenable for a while now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom