Revenge game for Drew? (1 Viewer)

BigEZcajin

Saints Lifer
Reaction score
We saw what he did to the Chargers last year.

Saban and co. had no faith in his shoulder. Ya think Drew reminds them this week what a mistake they made going with Culpepper?

I do. Big time.

Shadeaux

dear shadeuzx Lord
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, it's pretty safe to say that Drew doesn't give a rats *** about that.

RobG

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
My guess is Drew as most competitors always look for something to use for motivation. Don't think Drew is going to have to look to far to find it this week.

wasabeat12

Duece is loose again!
Reaction score
i think drew has already made miami question that decision. i'm sure his only concern this weekend is leaving miami victorious.

SuePrudhomme

All-Pro
Reaction score
Drew Brees always plays as though he has something more to prove. I don't believe this week is any different.

iChill

Word to Mother!
Reaction score
I'm sure Drew could care less, he'd probably thank them for passing on him. He's with a much better squad.

St.JP

Reaction score
Hold on....Drew might say all the right things...but you can see in his grin and eyes what he means...his confidence level....like he said all the right things last year, but I could definitely see he had a plan for San Diego. If you watch Marshall interview him yesterday..."Is your team the best in the NFC?" He says "thats for you guys to determine" with his words...with his stare and grin, he really says "NFC?....we are the best in the NFL, and in time you will know this if you don't already" :0107:

lazyeyeh

I eat paste.
Reaction score
Isn't there a new owner, coach and front office in Miami now? Who's he going to show there that they made a mistake?

billinms

Tiptoeing Through the Tulips
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Drew gets revenge every time the Dolphins front office looks at their own QB.

Deacon Blues

867-5309 (R.I.P. Deacon)
Reaction score
I'm sure Drew could care less, he'd probably thank them for passing on him. He's with a much better squad.

This. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets down on his knees and thanks God every night that they passed on him.

davidstvz

Reaction score
I think Drew's motivation to win another one for New Orleans is far stronger than his motivation to win one against any particular team. Particularly now that he already taken out the Charger's in London last year.

Paul

Professional
Reaction score
I think Brees has tunnel vision, and right now, the guy is locked in on the current Miami Dolphins team, studying film, looking for match-ups, and areas to exploit in their D, and working with the O-line on protections. I'm not in his mind, so I can say for certain, but I would be surprised if he's thinking "I want to beat them because they passed on me".
JMHO.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom