Reverse Bidding War (Breer Tweet) (1 Viewer)

JimmyB1775

Guy behind the guy
Reaction score
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>The market at CB &amp; OT = Fascinating. Clubs are playing players against one another, trying to drive prices down. Like a reverse bidding war.</p>&mdash; Albert Breer (@AlbertBreer) <a href="https://twitter.com/AlbertBreer/status/311483806869770240">March 12, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Is it possible that some CB's will be wise enough to take a one-year and hold out for a decent contract next year when they're not sitting on a shelf next to a dozen others?
Wouldn't Revis be smart to play a single year and keep his mouth shut? Then he wouldn't have to ask for a real contract, or a raise. He'd be a UFA and teams would be chomping for him. I'm sure a team or two would give him a one-year deal, just for the opportunity to buy time.

The players are in for a reality check this year. The owners are about to show just how well they did in the latest CBA negotiations.

The players are in for a reality check this year. The owners are about to show just how well they did in the latest CBA negotiations.

I have wrote these many times, with the compresed cap and the rising quarterback salaries, a lot of players are going to be really dissapointed, and I can't see labour peace lasting 10 years, even if the agreement was signed for as many years.

And I can see Dee Smith looking for a job in the near future, and even maybe Jon Vilma taking his place.

I have wrote these many times, with the compresed cap and the rising quarterback salaries, a lot of players are going to be really dissapointed, and I can't see labour peace lasting 10 years, even if the agreement was signed for as many years.

And I can see Dee Smith looking for a job in the near future, and even maybe Jon Vilma taking his place.

You gotta see Scott in that spot if he doesn't retire and go all-out ALS campaign for Gleason.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom