Review of Mercedes-Benz Superdome (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Who Dat!

I was recently in town to complete a review of the Superdome for Stadium Journey. Had a great time, as always, and updated the old review to a more appropriate and favorable one. Let me know what you think: Mercedes-Benz Superdome Reviews, New Orleans Saints | Stadium Journey

Also completed a Top 12 Sports Moments in Superdome history. Thought you guys might be interested in this one as well: Top 12 Moments in Superdome History - Stadium Journey

I'd love to hear any feedback you guys have. Been a life-long Saints fan and just realized this page actually had a forum. Normally just check-in to read the posted articles.

As for Top !2 Sports Moments in Superdome history, No. 4 should be No. 1. Nothing comes close to that night.

The Superdome is greatness. Glad you liked it. Oh, but i think you over rated the food a tad.

Excellent read! Thanks!

As for Top !2 Sports Moments in Superdome history, No. 4 should be No. 1. Nothing comes close to that night.

I do have to agree with this, though, if for no other reason than that this game not only was played in the SuperDome but was actually important for the Dome itself. It was a rebirth of sorts not only for the city but, since your article is about the Dome, for the Dome itself as well.

Again, loved the read. Thanks.

Number 4, no matter what happens in the history of ever, will always be number 1.

Number one moment w/o any shadow of a doubt as said above was MNF 9/25/06. I was there, every time I think about it, I get chills and misty eyed... One of the greatest nights of my life. Walk-On's is a pretty good pre-gaming spot on Poydras as well. Great review of the Dome btw.

I have trouble when trying to decide which was more awesome for me, the NFCCG night, or the return to the Dome. They were both completely different, but both completely awesome at the same time. The return to the Dome was more about the city and its return from Katrina, while the NFCCG was more about the Saints and finally making it to the big game. Maybe they should be 1a and 1b.

The first game back was about everything NOLA, and that eclipses anything that could ever happen in that building again.

Shout out to the people of New Orleans for holding it down.

What did he think of the nachos?

I have trouble when trying to decide which was more awesome for me, the NFCCG night, or the return to the Dome. They were both completely different, but both completely awesome at the same time. The return to the Dome was more about the city and its return from Katrina, while the NFCCG was more about the Saints and finally making it to the big game. Maybe they should be 1a and 1b.

as far as Saints games go, its a tough one.
but when you consider a Supersome moment, the return home is as landslide..

Sent from my Samsung Infuse using Tapatalk 2
Who Dat!

I was gonna say the same thing. I was there and I guarantee that NOTHING beats that night in the Dome!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom