Revis and Sherman beating each other up on Twitter. [mod edit title] (1 Viewer)

You're right. He should make sure to spend his money at all times so as not to be bored. Vince Young approves of your life lesson.

It's not my life lesson. I was simply explaining to you the difference between people having the same amount of time, and choosing how to use their time.

not to degrade him as a good cornerback, because he is. But Sherman is massively over hyping himself.

look at the QB's and WR's he's lined up against.

Brady and Rodgers are the only two really good QB's and his games were ok there.

the rest of the time he's going up against Bradford, Kolb, Skelton, Stafford (who had a bad year), Sanchez, Ponder, Romo (and he still didn't even get an int that game), Fitzpatrick, Smith, Tannehill and Newmon.

He had the easist schedule for a Cornerback. None of those teams have any high profile WR's that have a good QB that can get them the ball.

Packers, Pats, and Falcons in the playoffs. Thats it. He got torched by White and Julio Jones btw. Brady picked on him a few times and got to comfortable and made a bad decision resulting in a int. Rodgers to jennings was nearly shut down. Probably Shermans best game.

The guys a good solid Cornerback, but he's nowhere near Revis or a younger Champ Bailey (who i think is one of the best CB's in history)

This!!! Also, I'll give up our 1st pick this year and next year for Revis, Revis Island can be relocated to the Who Dat Nation and Dome blvd.

Loomis get it done my friend

I don't think people need to worry about Shermin not knowing what to do with his time. Nor do they have to worry about him not being smart about this. The guy is working on his MBA from Stanford. They aren't just letting anyone in there.

As for the millionaire comment, Sherman is brining in less than half a mill. The guy is hungry and hasn't cried about a new contract every 3 games like Reevis has. Heck Reevis is making top dollar and still crying about being underpaid, while Sherman is letting his play work out his new contract.

I like Sherman. I think he is right. His game says he is on the door step of being the best and he is just knocking. Reevis didn't play last year so who knows what he will be like.

Another interesting and telling point: Reevis only came back with mentioning hisnTwitter followers while Sherman left it to his stats. When Twitter followers start determining how good you are at your job come get me.

I don't think people need to worry about Shermin not knowing what to do with his time. Nor do they have to worry about him not being smart about this. The guy is working on his MBA from Stanford. They aren't just letting anyone in there.

As for the millionaire comment, Sherman is brining in less than half a mill. The guy is hungry and hasn't cried about a new contract every 3 games like Reevis has. Heck Reevis is making top dollar and still crying about being underpaid, while Sherman is letting his play work out his new contract.

I like Sherman. I think he is right. His game says he is on the door step of being the best and he is just knocking. Reevis didn't play last year so who knows what he will be like.

Well, if you're talking stats than Reeevis stat sheet is much more impressive to me. Sherman is that person with limited credit and can't get a loan or financed, I'll send Revis a blank check just from his stat sheet.

The stat that don't show up is the QBs not even taking chances looking Revis way the QB just know that whoever Revis covering is not open.

Quite a few qb's feel the same way about Sherman (do you not remember the Seahwaks vs Pats game). Matter of fact I think he was targeted fewer than 40 times last season. 8 int's and 24 passes batted down, not to shabby.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom