Revis and Sherman beating each other up on Twitter. [mod edit title] (1 Viewer)

I have to say if Sherman was in black and gold I would be hoping he could find a way to shut the trap. I just don't think bosting that much does much for you.

I have to say if Sherman was in black and gold I would be hoping he could find a way to shut the trap. I just don't think bosting that much does much for you.

If he backs it up on the field I don't see the problem with it. And he does. And he's right about his numbers compared to Revis.

Interesting... I would have thought Revis's picks would be low because of lack of targets, but per Sherman... he's one of the last-targeted CBs as well and he has almost as many picks.

Man, hands down R. Sherman is the best in the NFL. Revis was never that good to me. Nobody never throw his way. Heck if Champ B. can be threw on why not Revis. Sherman the best CB in the NFL with Bonner a close 2nd. Just my opinion!!

I like Sherman, but his eyes and his head shaking in this video on Bourbon at about 1:03 into the clip makes me a little scared. I just think something is a little off with Sherman.

Look at his face when he shakes the guys hand (about 1:18), granted the guy just called him a fat, slow, punk on drugs but Sherman looks like he is about to go Jeffery Dahmer on the guy.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Fi_ly7HTSzk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom