Revis Island Poster (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
This was done up by a fan on another board. You guys won the game and were the better team, so I figured you could appreciate this for its awesomeness without being bitter:

2430038REVIS-ISLAND-3.jpg

:ezbill:

He's got a whole series of them here http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1405923#post1405923

For those of you who choose to respond with smack - yes, you were the better team, yes, you dismantled our offense, etc. etc.

They should keep doing this stuff. Just like the idiotic cartoon on the Iggles site.

Revis did his job...dude will be known nationally by the end of the season for sure.

Greer is also doing his job pretty well :)

:hihi:

That's pretty good. And you guys are justifiably proud of the job he did on #12. My only question is why Drew kept throwing the ball that way.

He was good. Not many CB's can shut down Colston with Brees behind center.

Better tell this guy to talk to our Dubya. He might get a call and certified letter from some NFL suits...

i like when our adversaries act cocky, *cough* 4-0 *cough*

Revis is ridiculously good, and I like when CBs dominate their side of the field against everyone except us. :mad:

I dont really mind this, because Jabari Greer did the exact same thing with Terrell Owens and shut down a 185 game recieiving streak in the process.
BOth teams seem to have solved the secondary problem.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom