Revis trade down to Saints,49ers,Broncos [RUMOR] (1 Viewer)

jokerface

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Trade a third this year and a 2nd next year and surprise secondary cut...?
Or maybe a 3rd packaged with a HB?
I doubt it happens

If its US I hope we don't trade pt. Revise would be an instant upgrade, and the results will show from day 1. Loomis can pull it off, but what we offer scares me :(

anyways I just heard someone on espn say saints are front runners for revis, take it for what it is, c'mon rex help ur bro rob out :)

If we could get revis and draft jarvis or mingo our defense would be 10000000x better

According to this guy the Broncos offered a 1st and a 3rd for Revis on Sunday.

There's no way we can afford to give up that much for one player, we'd be get our first pick on day 3 instead of day 2 this year. :jpshakehead:

Well I wonder if we offered pt or ingram and next years 1st and 3rd

There's no way we can afford to give up that much for one player, we'd be get our first pick on day 3 instead of day 2 this year. :jpshakehead:

Too much for what could be a 1 season loan

Broncos picks are very late

I find it hard to believe teams are offering away high picks like 1st rounders for a guy who may only play for one season on that team. I'm assuming some type of long term deal must be agreed upon beforehand.

Not sure how I feel about all this though. No one knows what his play will be like after his injury.

Looks like the clowns are involved now.

The latest Darrelle Revis trade reports have a surprising team emerging as a possible contender for the New York Jets' star cornerback: the Atlanta Falcons.

Debate: The race to Revis Island

Darrelle Revis trade talk is all the rage right now. Which team should make a run at Revis and what price should it pay? Let's debate! More ...
Two or three teams are prepared to make offers for Revis after the league trading period begins at 4 p.m. ET on March 12, the New York Daily News reported early Wednesday. The San Francisco 49ers are one of them, as widely reported in recent days. But the team the 49ers beat in last season's NFC Championship Game -- the Falcons -- might emerge as a possible trade partner too, according to the report.

Atlanta Falcons reportedly interested in Darrelle Revis - NFL.com

the saints aren't in this, we can't afford another Drew Brees Salary even if we had the cap room.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom