Rewatch Tampa versus Saints game on NFL network at 7 PM central time (1 Viewer)

gummbo70114

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Rewatch Tampa versus Saints game on NFL network at 7 PM central time or 5 PM Pacific time #Whodat!

I didn’t realize how frustrated Brady was getting during the game.
As I rewatch this game I can now clearly see how much Brady was not used to being dominated by any defense.

But I can also see how lame the play-calling was for the Saints. I sure hope this was just a matter of not having played any preseason games in order to see what works for our revamped offense. We sure have a lot of room for improvement.

I’m very impressed with our run defense, the screen password for giving us a little problem

Every every game? If so, that’s dope.
I believe my wife looked into this and she found out that because of COVID-19 they were going to offer the game pass for free throughout the season. But you didn’t hear for me I’m not one to gossip

I believe my wife looked into this and she found out that because of COVID-19 they were going to offer the game pass for free throughout the season. But you didn’t hear for me I’m not one to gossip
They ended up offering free access for awhile during the offseason through the rest of their billing period (usually ending around July 31st) but last week I saw that my access from last year’s STH voucher ran out so I had to enter my voucher for this year.

Going through the checkout process, I saw they were trying to charge the usual $99.99 price but then a few days later I saw they were offering a 20% discount for like $79.99 so no telling what they’re doing.
COOL STORY BRO!
So why even reply then?

The purpose of this thread was to provide a common courtesy to other Saints fans that don’t have access to Gamepass. Not to flex on those that don’t have season tickets or don’t want to spend a big bill on Gamepass.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom