Rewatched the game, it wasn't that bad (1 Viewer)

Saint Jeremy

SR is my life!
Reaction score
The Saints didn't let up as much as Dallas turned it on in the 3rd Qtr. In the first qtr, the Saints were flying. Then the Boys had that long drive. Maybe it lulled our O to sleep. The drop by Reggie in the red zone stalled us, but at least we got 3 points there.

The real killers were the fumble by Reggie on the punt and the interception on the Graham pass. The Austin TD should have been called back on a blatant hold by Witten. And I don't know how we didn't recover some of those fumbles.

But you have to give the Saints credit. They played on the road on short rest with a team that was fired up (at least in the 2nd half) and withstood the onslaught and managed to grab victory from the jaws of defeat. The better team prevailed.

They honestly should have called that hold on Jason Witten, it was blatant he had a two handfuls of Malcolm Jenkins jersey and even threw his hands up in the air after the play like he was guilty.

IMO if the the Cowboys don't get that Austin reverse TD I think it's a much more comfortable margin of victory.

On the same play Porter (I think) was set to make the play and was pushed from behind. No way they missed both of those penalties.

Witten letting go of the jersey was so obvious.....it was like, " Oh, I ain't holding him, see I am letting go!"

It was such a blatant hold that it was actually highlighted on sports center and NFL network

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom