REX OUT TO SHOOT THE BREES-Article (1 Viewer)

Yea I know the Jets beat the Pats but what did they score in that game? 16 points.
Pats D has not looked so good this year. Saints D is better than Pats D this year.
so Jets 10 to 16 points.
What D can keep the Saints O to less than 16 points much less 20 or 30? Saints score 48 on Phi in PHi.
Also even though we killed Phi and put up huge numbers they still have the no.5 ranked D and no. 3 against the pass.
Wonder how low the Jets D will drop after we put the huge numbers on them.
Saints 38 Jets 13

Last edited:
I dont care how good their D is. Our D wont give up more than 10 points. All our O has to do is hang in there and hit a few big plays when the opportunity arises. We can score 20 on a down day. Field position & ball security is paramount. We win both those categories, we win the game.

GW will own Sanchez and their running game.

This smacks of the 2006 meeting of the 3-0 undefeateds. No way we could hang with the falcons, "it's great and all that new orleans is reopening the dome.......but opening it with a loss isn't the worst thing ever".

I tell you what, this is going to be one tough game. But, the '09 JETS are no '06 RAVENS and the '09 SAINTS have much better running game, much better defense, and play 10x better than '06 SAINTS. I think we will win it, close game, 28-24 Saints go 4-0...

I never liked Rex but I respect him , the guy just talks too much smack . I love the fact no one is talking about the Saints D at all .

Go no huddle.... Doesn't give the defense time to think or set, just react. They'll be tired and we'll scorch them. Slants all day...

I don't think it will even be close. I see Sanchez throwing 3 picks, one Sharper will return for a TD. Heck our offense might not need to take the field ;)
Saints win 38-12

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom