Rex Ryan comment (1 Viewer)

I can see the headline too: "Saints beat nicked up Jets defense"

I just read it and reread it and I still don't get what he's trying to say there.

What he meant to say: “I’m not really worried about having to cover anybody with Drew Brees right there. I mean - why bother, we're going to get torched anyway."

I think it is a hard read, but it makes sense to me as complete tongue-in-cheek. I think Ryan was being very sarcastic...hense the laughing.

I just read it and reread it and I still don't get what he's trying to say there.

He seemed to be jokingly trying to say he will need those DBs against Drew, with a little tongue in cheek wit. That's why the headlines comment at the end.

After reading the article, you can tell he was joking.

Don't let him fool you. Yes, he said it "jokingly" but he's framing it so when Drew goes for 350 and 3-4 Tds on 'em, the whole world will know he had a bunch of dinged up DBs. I'll give him credit, it's smart.

I like the sound of Revis having a hamstring injury. I hope it heals up 100% after Sunday:ezbill:

You guys think we can hang 50 points on them?

I sure do!.....if we play mistake free football on offense! I know one thing....our D will come to play!....that will fire up the whole Dome, and will force them into making mistakes! I would love to see the game getting out of hand, and our offense refuses to stop!......scoring TDs upon TDS! ....sticking on them the double nickel!....That would be hilarious!

Saints 55....Jets 6!!

Colstons is too big for Revis, Devery is TOO fast for Revis, and Meachem is too...well, thats probably a good matchup.
Guy covered (very well I might add) arguably the two best playing WR's in the league. No offense to the guys on this team, but none of them are TO of Moss. Revis is legit. And to the OP, this guy's been tongue in cheek about every opponent so far. Relax.

I could tell that was sarcasm a mile away. Kind of like Obama saying health care reform would not add one dollar to the deficeit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom