Rex Ryan comment (1 Viewer)

I listened to that whole press conference before this was even posted. It was a joke and tongue-in-cheek compliment to the Saints' offense. There is absolutely zero need to smack talk in response to what he said, or even pretend it was offensive to any degree.

This is not locker room material.

He was joking and making light of how what he said would be misinterpreted by the media. The key is he thinks his starting backfield will be ready to go on Sunday.

Guy covered (very well I might add) arguably the two best playing WR's in the league. No offense to the guys on this team, but none of them are TO of Moss. Revis is legit. And to the OP, this guy's been tongue in cheek about every opponent so far. Relax.

Thank God none of them are T.O. Not saying he's done, just saying the negative aspects of him game (drops, laziness in route-running) have begun to outweigh the positive aspects. He wouldn't work in this offense at all.

He's subconsciously setting up his excuse for when he loses.

StChadwick posted Rex's presser yesterday... Rex said it in fun. Do a search for the press conference and see for yourself.

I remember watching that yesterday, and right after he said made that statement I said to myself thatsome media idiot will take that comment and run with it... and I'll be damm'd if they didn't... :jpshakehead:

Look at the press confrernce... he gave our offense and defense props, because he knows Gregg Williams.

Too bad there are no smilies in sports reporting. Then nothing would be taken out of context, unless, of course, there was a poor choice of smilie...:ezbill: :mwink: :jpshakehead: :scratch: :covri:

Sounds to me like he's planning to hit brees early and often, take the flag,as long as he can get brunell into the game.

What he meant to say: “I’m not really worried about having to cover anybody with Drew Brees right there. I mean - why bother, we're going to get torched anyway."

LoL...............TRU'DAT!!!!

NWSaint.

That is a really good PC, thanks for posting the link.

Yeah - especially after years of Mangini, Rex's pressers have become must watch for us. Honestly - how could we not love this coach? His players love him, and he's an Xs and Os genius? That's all you can really ask for. Franchise is headed in the right direction (finally!)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom