Rex Ryan is being interviewed at the half (1 Viewer)

Did Ryan just say that Buddy went to the super bowl in his first yr as a head coach??? YES i rewound the recording I don't remember Buddy Ryan EVER going to a super bowl as a head coach

I think the Jets are "eating the cheese". Could be a good week for a smackdown !!!!!

terrible interview, Costas, the Patriots thing is old news.

I actually like it that the Saints are not getting NBC's attention. If we keep rolling over teams like this, I hope Payton refuses doing interviews with Costas or any of those phoney-talking heads.

Keep showing Michael Vick's big 3 plays of the day NBC. America loves big stories like this!

>>I actually like it that the Saints are not getting NBC's attention. If we keep rolling over teams like this, I hope Payton refuses doing interviews with Costas or any of those phoney-talking heads.>>

I know, they didn't even think enough of the Saints to have them playing any game on Sunday night on NBC.

>>I actually like it that the Saints are not getting NBC's attention. If we keep rolling over teams like this, I hope Payton refuses doing interviews with Costas or any of those phoney-talking heads.>>

I know, they didn't even think enough of the Saints to have them playing any game on Sunday night on NBC.

You'll see the Saints on Sunday Night Football later this year when the flex schedule kicks in. I.E. Best game.

Count on it.

Not so sure; they may not want to show a 20 point victory, so they might choose a closer matchup.

This should be an interesting game. I bet he and GW are very close friends wih GW's link to Buddy. So far this year I haven't read or heard a single think Rex said that I thought was over the top.

Bart Scott will have something to say, I'm sure of it. He's the one who "put a little hotsauce" on Reggie's ankle after a tackle three seasons ago.

Bart Scott will have something to say, I'm sure of it. He's the one who "put a little hotsauce" on Reggie's ankle after a tackle three seasons ago.

That's all I could think of. I hate to wish an injury on anyone, but, it's not wrong to wish a little hot sauce on Mr. Scott, right?

You'll see the Saints on Sunday Night Football later this year when the flex schedule kicks in. I.E. Best game.

Count on it.

Saints at Falcons in Week 14 appears to be the only candidate at this point.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom