RexJet the troll coming back for more... (2 Viewers)

Thanks - I like the detail you provided, you gave me some studying to do this weekend..

I hope for a safe, well-played competitive game
Good luck and best:ezbill:

There are games that the both the Saints and Jets should win, if indeed they are legitimate contenders.

This isn't one of them. It's not even a conference game.

The bigger game for the Saints is against the Giants.

This game is more of a measuring stick for both teams than anything else; but a loss for either one, frankly, isn't that huge of a deal. Both teams are going to lose some games, and this is a "losable" game for both. A loss really just brings one team to earth, and allows the other to continue having expectations of being the undefeated, all time best team in the history of forever.

It's a big game, but at the end of the season, I don't think either team will look back on this game as having any special importance.

How about a third: When the Saints are playing an AFC East team (ie, Pats and Dolphins) so that you can give your perspective?

You bet I will - coming to your board has been the most fun I've had
on an OP board - I'm officially adopting the Saints as my NFC team (after Sunday) :hihi:

If it happens, it won't be because of your D. It would be because you get a little behind and your O (and/or special teams) coughs the ball up too many times trying to catch up. Even the best D can't stop Brees when he's only got to go a few dozen yards and your O can't stay on the field.

Thanks for the shout -

I think if our D didnt at least represent Sunday that would hurt more
than a loss..

There are games that the both the Saints and Jets should win, if indeed they are legitimate contenders.

This isn't one of them. It's not even a conference game.

The bigger game for the Saints is against the Giants.

This game is more of a measuring stick for both teams than anything else; but a loss for either one, frankly, isn't that huge of a deal. Both teams are going to lose some games, and this is a "losable" game for both. A loss really just brings one team to earth, and allows the other to continue having expectations of being the undefeated, all time best team in the history of forever.

It's a big game, but at the end of the season, I don't think either team will look back on this game as having any special importance.

Insightful post

I do think it's your game to lose, in that you have been a good football team for years, and we have for 3 games - but still, hopes are high..

good game buddy:hihi:

I just want to chime in and say that rexjet has been one of the best opposing team posters I've seen in a long time. It's been a nice week with you. May the best team win this weekend.

Thank you very much, right back at you - I really enjoy talking football
with you guys - no bs, very knowledgable, passionate true competitors
I'll definitly come back if you'll have me -

and I really like the Saints now - you are my NFC team now

Question for you guys about the "WHO DEY" thing -

Is it WHO DEY or WHO DAT?
What about the Bengals WHO DAT?
did they steal it from you or did you steal it from them or am I
way off-base here?
Do you guys still say that?
I've seen it said at times here this week....

way off-base here?

The Bungals started saying because they went to the playoffs in 81 behind Hudepohl (who-dey-pool) and they brewed a beer named Who Dey Beer.

We started saying Who Dat in like the 70's and it became one of our official sayings right after we hired Bum Phillips in 81.

Who Dat > Who Dey<-- is teh ghey <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

The Bungals started saying because they went to the playoffs in 81 behind Hudepohl (who-dey-pool) and they brewed a beer named Who Dey Beer.

We started saying Who Dat in like the 70's and it became one of our official sayings right after we hired Bum Phillips in 81.

Who Dat > Who Dey<-- is teh ghey <INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>
Got it - thanks

I kinda thought the Bengals were posers

way off-base here?

Much more insightful explanation is here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who_Dat%3F

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom