RexJet the troll coming back for more... (1 Viewer)

You've been a Top 5 defense for three weeks.

We've been the #1 offense for going on three years.

And you're upset why?? Of course we'll think we can put up 40, because we can.

I don’t post here often … mainly just lurk, read, and chuckle at the “goings on” on this board. But I wanna tip my hat to you for your civil and intelligent posts. You obviously aren’t the stereo-typical yankee ….

As for the points you make, let me respond like this (I thought about saying “thusly”, but didn’t want to come off as gay. NTTAWWT):

1 – Why does the reaction of a passionate fanbase like this surprise you so much? Regardless if it’s the Lions, Bills, or McRibb-less Eagles, these are still NFL teams, comprised of professional athletes. And the Saints beat each one of them soundly. And in the process of this particular 3 game stretch, they displayed just how complete this team is, in every facet of the game. If the Jets had played the same schedule, with the same outcome, can you honestly say that your fans wouldn’t be thumping THEIR collective chests?

2 – Please see my response to your point #1 … pot, kettle, black. ::snicker::

3 – You have no idea how much difference a pumped-up SuperDome crowd is going to make in a game like this. When I said “passionate fanbase” earlier, it was the understatement of the year. If you attend this game, you WILL come away impressed with how this city gets behind their boys. Granted, there is no way you will ever experience the feeling of 70,000 people yelling “DEEEEUUUUUCCCCEEEEE!!!!” when #26 would bust out a 20 yard run, but the noise and excitement will still rock your world.

4 – The Pats field what? Moss, Welker, Taylor, and ….. who? Your D will face Colston, Meachem, Henderson, Moore (hopefully), Shockey, Bush, Evans, Pierre …. I can go on and on ….. No way your D covers everyone on every play.

5 – Injury, sminjury. We’d rather the Saints faced the Jets at full strength. The outcome won’t change by much.

6 – Can’t argue with you here. Drew was as close to a “non-factor” as he has been in his career against the Bills last week, and the Saints STILL won by 20 points … in THEIR house. Would’ve been a much higher score in the ‘Dome.

Good luck to you and your Jets this weekend. Here’s hoping for a great, injury free game for both sides. And, of course, another Saints win.

Last edited:
Best test for each team...IMO...Too much of the national media bases what they talk about on last year...The Pats are not the same...but then neither are the Lions....I think home field and t/o's are gonna be the difference in this game...if the roles were reversed and we had to go to Jersey...we might drop this one...but since we ain't...Mr Sanchez welcome to a real home field advantage....Nothin beats a bunch of drunk rowdy cajuns on a Sunday afternoon...what really sucks is this is probably gonna be THE game of the week and hardly NOBODY is gonna see it!!!!

"You guys are really great - I almost feel bad we're going to beat you this week. almost"

Whatever you are drinking or smoking must be some good stuff. I hope you'll have more of it after Sunday's game, you will need it to get through the week after we crush you. I look forward to your post bright and early Monday morning. Here's to an injury free, good game!
Saints 34 Jets 17

will u be around next tuesday or wednsday after we slap the slob outta jets?

56-17 saints be a man and show up next week

56? you guys are killing me:smilielol:

I am a troll, not a weasel - I'll give you your props if need be

good luck and hopes for injury free competitive game

"You guys are really great - I almost feel bad we're going to beat you this week. almost"

Whatever you are drinking or smoking must be some good stuff. I hope you'll have more of it after Sunday's game, you will need it to get through the week after we crush you. I look forward to your post bright and early Monday morning. Here's to an injury free, good game!
Saints 34 Jets 17

Bro, whats a troll post without at least a little trash talking?:hihi:

good game buddy

AGAIN with the 40+ points???

aye carumba:no:

DEEFENSE:hihi:
Agreed. Don't get me wrong, the Saints will win, but it'll be more like a 23-13 type game at best. I don't think we'll get 40+ if only because the run game is likely to be the staple of our offense to counter the blitz. The only way we score 40+ is if every possible variable in the game goes the Saints' way, or if Sanchez has a complete collapse and turns the ball over 3-4 times. Of course, considering the fact that we lead the league in interceptions, that's not entirely impossible...

That said, going into a game against a quality opponent (which the Jets certainly are) expecting 20-30 point blow-outs is a recipe for disappointment, because you just don't win by that margin on a long-term consistent basis. Be confident in your ability to win, and be pleasantly surprised when the blow-outs happen.

Best test for each team...IMO...Too much of the national media bases what they talk about on last year...The Pats are not the same...but then neither are the Lions....I think home field and t/o's are gonna be the difference in this game...if the roles were reversed and we had to go to Jersey...we might drop this one...but since we ain't...Mr Sanchez welcome to a real home field advantage....Nothin beats a bunch of drunk rowdy cajuns on a Sunday afternoon...what really sucks is this is probably gonna be THE game of the week and hardly NOBODY is gonna see it!!!!

drunk rowdy cajuns?
That's my kinda party:hihi:

the heck with the nation, the country is going to be watching you guys
eventually this year

56? you guys are killing me:smilielol:

I am a troll, not a weasel - I'll give you your props if need be

good luck and hopes for injury free competitive game

we are very capable and not basing that on the numbers we put up this year but previously,u guys just got that brand new shiny defense our offense been top the last 4years our team is really geled together

I don’t post here often … mainly just lurk, read, and chuckle at the “goings on” on this board. But I wanna tip my hat to you for your civil and intelligent posts. You obviously aren’t the stereo-typical yankee ….

As for the points you make, let me respond like this (I thought about saying “thusly”, but didn’t want to come off as gay. NTTAWWT):

1 – Why does the reaction of a passionate fanbase like this surprise you so much? Regardless if it’s the Lions, Bills, or McRibb-less Eagles, these are still NFL teams, comprised of professional athletes. And the Saints beat each one of them soundly. And in the process of this particular 3 game stretch, they displayed just how complete this team is, in every facet of the game. If the Jets had played the same schedule, with the same outcome, can you honestly say that your fans wouldn’t be thumping THEIR collective chests?

2 – Please see my response to your point #1 … pot, kettle, black. ::snicker::

3 – You have no idea how much difference a pumped-up SuperBowl crowd is going to make in a game like this. When I said “passionate fanbase” earlier, it was the understatement of the year. If you attend this game, you WILL come away impressed with how this city gets behind their boys. Granted, there is no way you will ever experience the feeling of 70,000 people yelling “DEEEEUUUUUCCCCEEEEE!!!!” when #26 would bust out a 20 yard run, but the noise and excitement will still rock your world.

4 – The Pats field what? Moss, Welker, Taylor, and ….. who? Your D will face Colston, Meachem, Henderson, Moore (hopefully), Shockey, Bush, Evans, Pierre …. I can go on and on ….. No way your D covers everyone on every play.

5 – Injury, sminjury. We’d rather the Saints faced the Jets at full strength. The outcome won’t change by much.

6 – Can’t argue with you here. Drew was as close to a “non-factor” as he has been in his career against the Bills last week, and the Saints STILL won by 20 points … in THEIR house. Would’ve been a much higher score in the ‘Dome.

Good luck to you and your Jets this weekend. Here’s hoping for a great, injury free game for both sides. And, of course, another Saints win.

1. we dont follow the nfc in general here - that is why you have probably heard lots of garbage coming out of jets camp this week
2. we beleive in our D, THUSTLY we think we have a chance:smilielol:

peace my friend

Agreed. Don't get me wrong, the Saints will win, but it'll be more like a 23-13 type game at best. I don't think we'll get 40+ if only because the run game is likely to be the staple of our offense to counter the blitz. The only way we score 40+ is if every possible variable in the game goes the Saints' way, or if Sanchez has a complete collapse and turns the ball over 3-4 times. Of course, considering the fact that we lead the league in interceptions, that's not entirely impossible...

That said, going into a game against a quality opponent (which the Jets certainly are) expecting 20-30 point blow-outs is a recipe for disappointment, because you just don't win by that margin on a long-term consistent basis. Be confident in your ability to win, and be pleasantly surprised when the blow-outs happen.

+1

Funny The teams we beat have a higher winning % than the team they beat but we have not beat anyone . Some of these people are more amusing than HBO

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom