Rexjet... (1 Viewer)

AceTW

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
As an honorary Saints fan, you asked your adoptive community to put a beating on your crosstown rivals, the Giants.

So.. Can we get a...

WHO DAT??!?!?

He's probably chewing his nails off. Sanchez has thrown 3 picks and they are currently tied with Buffalo.

The Jets will be fine, and we'll help them out next week and on that fateful Monday Night Football game in November, where hopefully the Patriots will fail to stop our undefeated streak.

He probably getting his behind whooped from wearing that hat. I must say, I am enjoying all the Jets fans that have stuck around more than I did at first.

I'm sure he's watching his team playing in overtime right now.

Dude, Buffalo got him on the ropes right now. Give him a minute.

:smilielol:

I can't believe that penalty and the bungled snap... always kick on 3rd down in OT when you are THAT close. If they don't stop Buffalo right away (ball on the 46) then this L is purely a coaching blunder.

So the Bills play in the two ugliest games of the year so far in back to back weeks. Man, can they both lose?

Wow, tough run for the Jets. Hang in there RexJet, you still control your own fate if you take out Miami and the Patriots. We'll do our best to give you a game of padding too. Right the ship over the bye.

Wow, tough run for the Jets. Hang in there RexJet, you still control your own fate if you take out Miami and the Patriots. We'll do our best to give you a game of padding too. Right the ship over the bye.

please beat miami and NE

Yeah we need to get rexjet in here!

And we've got you covered, Jetsfan.

please beat miami and NE

Hang in there buddy, Sanchez is a rookie so he's bound to make mistakes. Your team just needs to hold together, and let Sanchez take his beatings now. Sooner he gets them over with, the better. Trust me, they will get better. As for the Dolphins and Patriots, they are currently on our hitlist:9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom