Rexjet... (1 Viewer)

Hang in there buddy, Sanchez is a rookie so he's bound to make mistakes. Your team just needs to hold together, and let Sanchez take his beatings now. Sooner he gets them over with, the better. Trust me, they will get better. As for the Dolphins and Patriots, they are currently on our hitlist:9:
If you beat miami and NE i might have to be a saints fan on the side. taking out miami, NE, and the giants in 1 season? what more could a jets fan want?

If you beat miami and NE i might have to be a saints fan on the side. taking out miami, NE, and the giants in 1 season? what more could a jets fan want?
Pound the Colts :smilielol:

I grew up in Baltimore, and their departure led to my becomng a Saints fan :)

Tell ya what. You guys keep coming in here being great fans and I'll trade off 'side fan' status with you. When we're not playing the Jets, I'll cheer myself stupid for them along with my Saints, and y'all do the same for the Saints.

Deal?

well man, as classy as yall have been, it's the least we could do:9: but being serious, the one i want the most is the patriots. I honestly do pull for yall, when yall aren't playing us of course

Maybe not to have lost to us as well??? LOL

Don't worry we'll handle our biz vs the AFC east. NE seems to be playing better as of late, as well as Miami but this Saints team is on a MISSION.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom