RG3 Gets Destroyed For Bizarre Jameis Winston Crab Legs Tweet (1 Viewer)

I have to ask because I don't eat seafood. I find it disgusting looking and I won't go near any of it.

But for those that do eat seafood. What is up with crab legs?

because when steamed then dipped in drawn butter crab legs is one of the best tasting foods possible.

Then you include them in a traditional seafood boil and it gets even better than that.

I can almost with 100 percent certainty say that Winston was "given" crab legs on several occasions by people at that Publix, and whoever called the police on him on that occasion didn't know who he was. I'm not saying it was right - by anybody except maybe the person who called the police that time - but it was 7-8 years ago.

I'm glad to see that the reason he's getting roasted is because the "joke" was insanely lame and then after he started getting heat, he tried to spin it as something more profound.

It was corny and lame and dated.

Also, the Jameis crab leg stuff lives well in the world of football message boards but the outside audience is too broad to find something like that funny. It would be like someone on this board making a poll for CNN and one of the choices was "Tacoes"

Or a national analyst saying, in reference to someone the Saints signed "...but can he play safety?!?"

RG3 read the room wrong and then - for lack of a better term - tried to crawfish back.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom