RG3 (1 Viewer)

SaintfromOZ

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Hi All
Watching NFL Live all the way here in Australia and something occurred to me. Do you think it is possible next year we consider bringing RG3 back home to NOLA?
Let him sit behind Brees for another year or so while he gets his body right and learn as he should have when he first came into the league.
I'm certain the Redskins aren't sold on RG3.

Flame away and bring on the red thumbs...

RG3 is just not a good qb. Hard to be good when the other team doesn't have to respect your feet.

twitchy.gif

RG3 is damaged goods. And as far as I can tell he seems to be very defiant of the head coaches he has had so far. Plus, RG3 wouldnt be interested in sitting behind any QB, even if washington soured on him he could still land a starting job on maybe half a dozen other teams.

If it was possible we could get RG3 and he would be open to sit behind Brees for a few years until he is done then hell yes. People can say what they want about RG3 but his talent is undeniable. He is a bigger Mike Vick with smarts and great accuracy. He got hurt and had very few weapons to work with along with a terrible Oline. Sitting behind Brees and finally getting the opportunity to play in Payton's offense after being tutored for years he would be so deadly. This offense I think with Payton and that type of talent would be near unstoppable if like you said he sat behind Brees. I think RG3 ends up very well with Gruden anyway while they add Oline with a few more weapons. I think he does to well to ever make it here but yes if you scenario would be possible it would be just downright stupid to pass up the potential of what we could have. Just very unlikely it happens.

If it was possible we could get RG3 and he would be open to sit behind Brees for a few years until he is done then hell yes. People can say what they want about RG3 but his talent is undeniable. He is a bigger Mike Vick with smarts and great accuracy. He got hurt and had very few weapons to work with along with a terrible Oline. Sitting behind Brees and finally getting the opportunity to play in Payton's offense after being tutored for years he would be so deadly. This offense I think with Payton and that type of talent would be near unstoppable if like you said he sat behind Brees. I think RG3 ends up very well with Gruden anyway while they add Oline with a few more weapons. I think he does to well to ever make it here but yes if you scenario would be possible it would be just downright stupid to pass up the potential of what we could have. Just very unlikely it happens.

Isnt RG3 in the news today because washington just picked up his 5th year option? $16mil for that guy is a joke. He isnt accurate as a passer and has very basic issues with his throwing motion. He is definitely surrounded by talent also. Andre Roberts, Desean Jackson, Pierre Garcon and Jordan Reed are no joke. He also seems to have very bad media relations. Only a low caliber owner such as Snyder would keep this guy around as if he will become some sort of franchise QB. No thanks.

I feel as if he is very low on confidence but there is no doubting his talent.

Everyone on RaidersReport groaned when Oakland signed Jim Plunkett. He sat for a year, rebuilt his confidence, then won two Super Bowls.

I believe RG3 thinks of himself as a starter, and would go to a team that needed a starter.

I don't think he has any interest in playing second fiddle, and be a backup.

Nobody would pay him starter money to sit on the bench.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom