Saints Rich Eisen giving props to Saints (1 Viewer)

Yeah, stupid MJD was all, "You think that means something? Naw, the Peckers will be fine. Just fine."

I hope that win IS a measure of our team. I think it does say more about us than it does GB; but I just don't know what the end of the year will say. Right now, though, the thought of Aaron Rodgers crying himself to sleep is pretty sweet.

That praise on Jameis was effusive. Gotta love it. I know when your expectations are not met, it's called disappointment but what about when your expectations are exceeded in a good way...BLISS. Yesterday's performance gave me bliss. I am still glowing from it. My whole week, I can watch sports highlights without flinching. Lol

And I don't care that almost every sports show is talking about what went wrong with the Packers instead of what went right with the Saints. Kinda reminds me of 09 when we put up video game type numbers on folks, and nobody took us seriously because the numbers were too gaudy. Lol.

Last edited:
Nice to seeā€¦ but unfortunate Eisen was the only one of the media guys that really acknowledged what happened.

Most everyone else is raving about how great the Eagles were in their big win over the dumpster-fire Failclowns, but the Saints destroy the Packers on a neutral field with more Packers fans than Saints fanā€¦ and itā€™s an aberration.

That praise on Jameis was effusive. Gotta love it. I know when your expectations are not met, it's called disappointment but what about when your expectations are exceeded in a good way...BLISS. Yesterday's performance gave me bliss. I am still glowing from it. My whole week, I can watch sports highlights without flinching. Lol

And I don't care that almost every sports show is talking about what went wrong with the Packers instead of what went right with the Saints. Kinda reminds me of 09 when we put up video game type numbers on folks, and nobody took us serious because the numbers were too gaudy. Lol.
Sean Payton - 16 years of gaudy scoreboards šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

Yeah, stupid MJD was all, "You think that means something? Naw, the Peckers will be fine. Just fine."

I hope that win IS a measure of our team. I think it does say more about us than it does GB; but I just don't know what the end of the year will say. Right now, though, the thought of Aaron Rodgers crying himself to sleep is pretty sweet.
MJD is a known Saints hater.

It's good to hear that. I think going into yesterday no one really knew what our team was going to look like and that uncertainty went well past not having drew on the field because of the injuries. I may have missed the posts but I haven't seen enough props being given to Jones Jr. He was an animal running the ball.

Now that we've almost had our 24 hours of happiness it's time to tone that down a bit. It was 1 game of a 17 game season. Let's put several of these together and watch this team grow and gel.....then get CGM back. Going to be an exciting and fun year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom