Rich Eisen said Saints on Hard Knocks #1 choice (1 Viewer)

Just don't see Coach meeting the same fate if the Saints are on Hard Knocks. He is owed too much on his contract to get fired. Anyway, don't have HBO so don't watch it. But it would burn Coach up to do it. Maybe more motivation to get things done.

I'm for it. It would piss Payton off all off-season and he seems to coach more intensely when he is ******. It would get under the teams skin, and something needs to get under their skin as a constant 7-9 doesn't seem to do it. Shake it up, give them a chip on their shoulder.

I'm for it. It would piss Payton off all off-season and he seems to coach more intensely when he is ******. It would get under the teams skin, and something needs to get under their skin as a constant 7-9 doesn't seem to do it. Shake it up, give them a chip on their shoulder.

Why do people write as if the team has done nothing in response to our last few seasons?

We're 0-4 the past two preseasons. Counting preseason and regular season, it's not good for a team to go nearly two months, two seasons in a row, without winning a first game. Put the team in the spotlight.

One thing that would definitely work great in the show format is Brees' Daily QB Challenge.

I really would like to see what go on at the Greenbrier. Every since training there they hve been mediocre at best. Time to win more than 7 games...smh!!

We need good publicity, maybe we can repair our image around the league.

Have camp in Metarie and insist that interviews and most practices be held outdoors. Maybe set up an interview booth for the coaches and players with some shade and a swamp fan but make sure that the HBO crew stays in the sun.

Guess we know why they're not going back to Greenbrier now. :hihi:

Have camp in Chalmette and insist that interviews and most practices be held outdoors. Maybe set up an interview booth for the coaches and players with some shade and a swamp fan but make sure that the HBO crew stays in the sun.
Fixed it for you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom