Richard Sherman rant (1 Viewer)

I get what he's saying and agree but...you're not a coach, dude. Go sit down.

I like Richard Sherman a lot. That said, he strikes me as the type of guy who will offer an opinion on any topic at any time, not taking prudence into account.

I like Richard Sherman a lot. That said, he strikes me as the type of guy who will offer an opinion on any topic at any time, not taking prudence into account.

That is fine but he didn't have to be disrespectful about it. He is yelling at an offensive coordinator. It is not his call. Whether he agrees with it or not, he shouldn't had screamed in front of people like that.

It's SO DIFFICULT to run the ball in when you are on the one.

The D stacks the box, and 9 times out of 10 they outnumber the O in the box, and there's just nowhere to run.

People act like Lynch in the SB was a gimme. Believe me, NE would have out flanked him, and I don't care how tough Lynch was, it would have been difficult.

Remember LSU FL. They tried it 3 times to no avail.

I have no problem with passing.

If you are running, unusual plays like QB over the top (Brees), or a leaping RB over the top (Walter Payton)....or fake over the top....pitch wide with speed to race to the pylon.

But line up and mash for 1 yard......it's not as easy as people think.

Right call or wrong call? - I don't really care.

What I care about is... Sherman is crying in the press again. It's not fair. It's dumb. It isn't right. Whining.

I *love* it.

Richard Sherman irked by Seahawks' goal-line throws - NFL.com

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...d-him-out-of-the-game/?utm_term=.106cab73b712

Hey everyone. I was wondering what is everyone opinions regarding Richard Sherman and his attitude. Honestly he is a very good player. There is no denying that. Maybe being part of a good defensive team help him. Fact is he is the most outspoken person on the team. There are things he said in the past, we can all agree or disagree. But the way he called out the offensive coach is way out of line, in my opinion. I do agree with him that running the ball with one yard to score is a better option. However getting into the face of the coach and calling him out in the media is downright disrespectful. In any place of employment, it is normal for people to have disagreement in policy. When there is a disagreement of some sort, a private meeting away between two parties is established. But in no way an employee is allow to keep his job if he or she is in the "face" of the boss yelling in that manner.

Also it seems as if he intentionally tried to "knock" out Jared Goffs. Does that constitute a fine from the league?

I asked you, if Richard Sherman was on our team, and said and did the same thing, would you be upset at him or support him regardless?
I asked this because a few weeks again, Brandin Cooks was blasted by some for tweeting something that isn't close to being as bad as what Sherman is saying.

It's just a Clever Ruse by Sherman AND Carroll to make other teams think that Next Time they're in a crucial situation near the Goal Line that they won't Pass the Ball.

But, SURPRISE, they will.

The Super Bowl game was like two years ago. This Seattle game was like a few days ago. Two different game; two different scenario, different players, and very different team. Whether it was the right call or not, Seattle won the game against a very bad Rams team. But this is beside the point. It doesn't matter if it is the right call or not. What gives Sherman the privilege to go into the face of an offensive coach like that on national tv and call him out in the media? Sherman is a defensive player. It is ok to disagree, but what Sherman did was outright disrespectful and unprofessional at all level

Right or wrong, I see "Richard Sherman rant", this is what I hear

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/q_BU5hR9gXE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If that was any other QB the flag would of been thrown.
There was no infraction of the rules... none.

As others have pointed out, Goff was a runner... and even if Sherman's helmet contacted Goff's, the rule doesn't apply to runners.

The ONLY rule about helmet-to-helmet that DOES apply to runners is when a runner squares up on the defender AND the runner drops his head... and the crown of his helmet contacts the defender's helmet... then the foul is on the runner.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom