Richard Sherman rant (1 Viewer)

football

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Richard Sherman irked by Seahawks' goal-line throws - NFL.com

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...d-him-out-of-the-game/?utm_term=.106cab73b712

Hey everyone. I was wondering what is everyone opinions regarding Richard Sherman and his attitude. Honestly he is a very good player. There is no denying that. Maybe being part of a good defensive team help him. Fact is he is the most outspoken person on the team. There are things he said in the past, we can all agree or disagree. But the way he called out the offensive coach is way out of line, in my opinion. I do agree with him that running the ball with one yard to score is a better option. However getting into the face of the coach and calling him out in the media is downright disrespectful. In any place of employment, it is normal for people to have disagreement in policy. When there is a disagreement of some sort, a private meeting away between two parties is established. But in no way an employee is allow to keep his job if he or she is in the "face" of the boss yelling in that manner.

Also it seems as if he intentionally tried to "knock" out Jared Goffs. Does that constitute a fine from the league?

I asked you, if Richard Sherman was on our team, and said and did the same thing, would you be upset at him or support him regardless?
I asked this because a few weeks again, Brandin Cooks was blasted by some for tweeting something that isn't close to being as bad as what Sherman is saying.

The hit on Goff was a clean football play, you have to love that as a coach.

The rant about passing on the 1 was a bit out of line. But it's something of a special situation, the reason that touched a nerve with Sherman is because of how they lost the superbowl. I think Carroll is smart enough to understand why Sherman got emotional there and it won't be a problem for them.

For a guy that has come from a less fortunate background, Richard Sherman sure does whine a lot. I, personally, have not heard him really verbalize any sense of thankfulness or appreciation for the situation he currently finds himself in.

Ridiculous. He has nothing to do with the offense. If a player has a beef with a coach, that should be expressed in private. Why should he care how they score? Of course, there was that Superbowl when the Hawks SHOULD have run the ball......

For a guy that has come from a less fortunate background, Richard Sherman sure does whine a lot. I, personally, have not heard him really verbalize any sense of thankfulness or appreciation for the situation he currently finds himself in.

like he doesn't even know his place or something

I'd love for the only worry about our secondary to be what our elite, shut-down corner said in an interview.

Must be nice.

he is like the rest of the team and its coach, they have no class whatsoever. Worst one might be Bennett, complete jerk. I can't stand that team, and wish them to get their butt kicked again by the Packers asap. It was our best win of the season.

Goff was showing disrespect ???? Sherman is talking about a rookie QB with his team down big, and the kid showed disrespect while running. Ok, not that he cares, but I lost any respect for that jerk. Remember his rant against Revis during the SB, that was disrespect ! Hope he gets knocked out big time.

True dat this Fake punt in the 4th was showing big time respect to the game.

I have not heard many of the owners who inherited billion dollar franchises through the lottery of who their parents happened to be really verbalize any thankfulness or appreciation for the situation they currently find themselves in, which involved a lot less hard work and determination than Sherman's situation. If Jed York was born in the inner city he would likely right now be attempting to light a piece of chalk on fire in his crack pipe. I would be more thankful to inherit an NFL team than just to make a good living via having earned a scholarship to a premier university via hard work, which is a path open to many, and something Sherman did for himself.

The only thing he should be ranting about is that they didn't target Jimmy Graham on the play. The dominant statistics when Graham is thrown to within the five yard line, and he isn't getting those passes? Darrell Bevell has got to be high.

The hit on Goff was a clean football play, you have to love that as a coach.

The rant about passing on the 1 was a bit out of line. But it's something of a special situation, the reason that touched a nerve with Sherman is because of how they lost the superbowl. I think Carroll is smart enough to understand why Sherman got emotional there and it won't be a problem for them.

It was helmet to helmet. There should of been a flag.

The only thing he should be ranting about is that they didn't target Jimmy Graham on the play. The dominant statistics when Graham is thrown to within the five yard line, and he isn't getting those passes? Darrell Bevell has got to be high.

The pass that was intercepted but ruled incomplete was targeted for Jimmy graham.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom