Richard Sherman reacts to still-developing Saints cornerback situation (1 Viewer)

I said the same thing. Sounds like he's threatened by a 3rd round pick that sat out 2020. But to me it sounds like he's making excuses to why he doesn't want to come to NOLA. Trying to say he doesn't want to sign here without actually saying that he doesn't want to sign here.

Sounds like he wants to play on the left coast, and if that's the case... good luck to him.
He's always been an outspoken guy and I can understand a West Coast guy wanting to stay close to home but at his age and our current transitional state, it does not make sense to pay him.

I said the same thing. Sounds like he's threatened by a 3rd round pick that sat out 2020. But to me it sounds like he's making excuses to why he doesn't want to come to NOLA. Trying to say he doesn't want to sign here without actually saying that he doesn't want to sign here.

Sounds like he wants to play on the left coast, and if that's the case... good luck to him.
That’s what I took away from his comments as well. Some guys just love being on the West Coast. I lived in California for 10 years, so I can understand

I think the value of a Richard Sherman is more for the locker room, film room, and sideline more than the actual field

A player/coach that is 80% coach

He's also far from his prime but don't underestimate what he can still bring on the field either
Bingo.

Intangibles are through the roof.

Good thing about Sherman is he’s never really relied on his speed so he can produce a little longer than the average corner

Sherman not sure where he will play, hints Seahawks or 49ers. Mentions that he “doesn’t believe he’s what the Saints are looking for”.

Could also be that the Saints are his only suitor, and he's trying to squeeze them for the last million he's been trying to negotiate.

Not saying that's definitely the case; I just wouldn't put too much into guys that talk like this.

Sherman is a smart man and knows how these things work.

Word is Sherman was talking with 49ers today.

One time i got charcoal infused with onion. Gave steak wonderful flavor, but the smoke would burn or make your eyes teary

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom