Richard Sherman said league apologized for not calling two Saints pick plays OPI (1 Viewer)

I hope they didn't apologize for that hold. That was the definition of a hold.

Amazing to see someone calling the league out for blatantly tampering with games so that the outcome of the game fit$ their narrative. Kind of like that really entertaining show I used to watch as a kid, they called it Championship Wrestling.

No need to be grayed-out for that :) While I'm still basking happily in last week's win, it's still a belief of mine that the league is at least lightly manipulating games through murky PI interpretations, selective penalty flags, the slanting of the rules against defense, etc.

Richard Whining

Is that all he wanted to prove he was right? Frankly my dear, I don't give a d--n.:worthy:

Since when does the league personally apologize to players for poor officiating? Should Robertson expect a phone call for that egregious PI on 4th down where little to no contact was made on an uncatchable ball in the Oakland game? I have a feeling he might be waiting a long time for that call....

Just because Sherman says they apologized doesn't mean it actually happened.

It did happen, it was documented on one of the nfl apology forms. The saints have a file cabinet full.

apology_letter__meme__by_askdamianwayne-d51w3ok.jpg

I apologize for the 5 consecutive years Richard Sherman and Seattle's DBs have interfered with everyone. I apologize for the NFL not calling PI on Sherman the previous week against Julio.

I apologize for the 5 consecutive years Richard Sherman and Seattle's DBs have interfered with everyone. I apologize for the NFL not calling PI on Sherman the previous week against Julio.

Umm...thanks?

I love how I have heard about this all week on multiple news outlets. Yet...those horrendous calls against the Saints in the first several weeks (which were game changers as well) were never even mentioned (not to mention the punch in the face to Drew not even drawing a fine). I looked high and low for the video of Vaccaro's ghost interference call on Greg Olsen but never found anything on it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom