N/S Richard Sherman to miss time on 49ers D ? (1 Viewer)

And have it be in our house this time. With that being the last playoff game against them, they wouldn't be able to hear themselves think from the opening whistle to 0:00 on the scoreboard.

It would be super loud. I wouldn't mind that matchup at all if we get stuck with the 3rd seed.

Man those guys was still balling when Sherm was out. They not missing a beat. Ijs!!

This could be a key loss for them.

Hope so. Their corners are pretty average besides him even though he's pretty slow compared to his prime. I'll take any advantage we can get for better playoff seeding even if it means injuries to San Fran and Green Bay. It's not like we don't have to deal with a plethora of injuries to important players too. It's football; injuries happen. Tough luck for them if he misses considerable time.

I dont see any chance for the boys winning their Wildcard game... no matter the opponent

though it would be fun to have a strong team fall to them so they advance just to lose the Divisional round

I have exactly zero sympathy for the Niners and even less for Sherman!!

That was a brutal game last week considering that 4 players ( 2 Saints and 2 Niners) players were lost for the season.

Also might have lost their Nose Tackle, DJ Jones for the rest of the season, best interior run stuffer. (guy who forced the fumble on Kamara)

Nick Wagoner ESPN Staff Writer

49ers coach Kyle Shanahan expressed concern Wednesday that nose tackle D.J. Jones' ankle injury could keep him out the rest of the season. Jones suffered the injury against New Orleans and Shanahan indicated that it was to a different ankle than the one he'd hurt previously. That would be a big blow given Jones' status as one of the team's best run defenders.

That was a physically brutal game for both sides...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom