Rick and Morty (1 Viewer)

I’m still catching up. Watched the vat of acid episode last night. Brilliant and hilarious as usual. Actually I thought it was more pure laughs than usual - often the laughs are due to shock/twisted nature. But that episode was just downright funny the whole time.
The only episode I didn't find funny was the "Meta" episode. But then I rewatched it and found it funny. Not sure why it didn't translate on the first attempt.

But I think Pickle Rick is THE funniest one I have seen and don't know if they will ever be able to top that epicness.

There have been a number of episodes I was "meh" about on the initial viewing, but came to like all the same upon re-watching. Notably for me is the post apocalypse episode with the glowing green rock.

The best part of the Pickle Rick episode is Susan Sarandan's monologue, which was the episode's payoff. So epic and articulate.
For me, it was Claw and Hoarder... now that is a very fun rewatch

I liked it better on HBO Max anyway. They didn't bleep the profanity, of which there is a lot.

Just buy it on Amazon Prime. $27, uncensored, and yours until Amazon goes out of business.
that wont be available for months after the initial airing.

Stream it for free on you computer from the many "alternate" sites.

That hasn't been my experience with the previous two seasons; usually it's just a days' wait. I've already purchased season 5 myself, but it would be simple enough to wait to make sure.
OK, I'll keep an eye on that. Thanks.

This show is nothing short of genius and amazing. Season 5 ep 1 was ridiculously creative. I hate when the episodes end, which to me is the mark of a good show. When you can't get enough of it. (I remember feeling the same way about the early years of In Living Color & the Dave Chappelle Show.) It was so freaking well crafted. The creators of this show have made a fan for life in me. I heard somewhere on a youtube video that the Vindicators was supposed to be getting a spinoff show.

I love Rick and Morty. I saw the new episode last night and when it ended all I could say is "holy s#%@, that's off the rails.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom