Rick and Morty (1 Viewer)

My friend is coming to visit in a few weeks and he's never seen R&M. This friend of mine is exactly that kind of person that would totally get it and love how twisted and intelligent it is, so I have told him this - and he's ready to check it out. I figure I will have a chance to watch a couple of episodes at most, but which ones are best for this purpose of showing someone how great the show is?

Right now, I'm leaning towards Pickle Rick as one of them. It has all of the elements that make the show: Rick's genius and sociopathy, the family dynamics that are central to the show, and the way he takes over the bodies of the different creatures to escape his dilemma is just classic. Plus, the psychologist in that episode is hilarious.

Agree?

Right now, I'm leaning towards Pickle Rick as one of them. It has all of the elements that make the show: Rick's genius and sociopathy, the family dynamics that are central to the show, and the way he takes over the bodies of the different creatures to escape his dilemma is just classic. Plus, the psychologist in that episode is hilarious.

Agree?

M. Night Shaym-Aliens
Auto Erotic Assimilation
Mortynight Run

Pickle Rick for sure.
I like the Interdimsensional Cable episodes and Morty's Mind Blowers is in that same vein
Total Rickall is the one Cage1 mentioned - ditto
The Season 2 finale - Wedding Squanchers and flow straight into 3.1, Rickshank Rickdemption

But if I can only show one episode, it's Pickle Rick - that one took of life of its own with "I'm Pickle Riiiick!"

My friend is coming to visit in a few weeks and he's never seen R&M. This friend of mine is exactly that kind of person that would totally get it and love how twisted and intelligent it is, so I have told him this - and he's ready to check it out. I figure I will have a chance to watch a couple of episodes at most, but which ones are best for this purpose of showing someone how great the show is?

Agree?
o.m.g. wait....

you have non-sr friends??

awesome. you go soccer mom

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom