Rick and Morty (1 Viewer)

E2 is even better. I haven’t laughed that hard at a tv show in a while, the first half especially.

I can't get enough of this show. I watch each episode a couple times over and have a lot of fun picking up on different cultural references and episode callbacks, There's a good amount of sheet packed into each episode and they keep it fun and fast paced and keep me off balance. I can never really guess exactly where each episode is heading and there's a curve ball every couple minutes. Not a lot of shows can do that. Did I mention it was fun?

I don't know the point, but it was pretty weak. They can't all be winners though.

Yeah I don’t know what y’all are smoking but it isn’t getting the job done. Slut dragons? Come on. The wizard was hilarious. Summer was great. The scene when they went to the slut dragon cave nearly had me in tears.

Yeah I don’t know what y’all are smoking but it isn’t getting the job done. Slut dragons? Come on. The wizard was hilarious. Summer was great. The scene when they went to the slut dragon cave nearly had me in tears.
I think you nailed it. I've been fasting for a week, which also means no funny business. When I get back on track, I'll give it a 3rd viewing (y)
Rick's antics and abuse are going to turn Morty evil just like the other one. I think that the whole episode was just a small part of that story.
i think you mean the whole series

These last 2 episodes really showed off the dichotomy of absurdity of this show to me. I can't explain it, but although they were both ridiculous, the dragon one just didn't work for me, but the snake time travel one I thought was brilliant. Can't explain the difference.

My friend is coming to visit in a few weeks and he's never seen R&M. This friend of mine is exactly that kind of person that would totally get it and love how twisted and intelligent it is, so I have told him this - and he's ready to check it out. I figure I will have a chance to watch a couple of episodes at most, but which ones are best for this purpose of showing someone how great the show is?

Right now, I'm leaning towards Pickle Rick as one of them. It has all of the elements that make the show: Rick's genius and sociopathy, the family dynamics that are central to the show, and the way he takes over the bodies of the different creatures to escape his dilemma is just classic. Plus, the psychologist in that episode is hilarious.

Agree?
The ONLY answer is Pickle Rick. I find it utterly unlikely that they will EVER top this level of genius.

I am new to the show as of this year and have successfully binged all of them; and I am now totally up to date current.

This show is the most ingenious show out there and completely hilarious. The most recent episode with the snakes, I was almost in tears at the concept. Snake Jazz. LMAO. Then when they allowed the snakes to discover time travel and those meatball time cop dudes had to step in....again LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO.

But Pickle Rick was GENIUS.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom