Rick Dennison (now hired by the Bills) (1 Viewer)

guillermo

Visible minority
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Has been replaced by Mike McCoy as offensive coordinator in Denver.

I know we are not making changes at the offensive side of the ball, but if we are looking to improve the team, not only to replace coaches, I would love for Coach Payton to give a call to Dennison.

He has been an integral part of the run game with both the texans and broncos.

I wondered why he has not gotten a consideration to be a head coach, maybe because he has worked under the tutelage of such big names in the industry as offensive coaches.

Anyways, if I was Sean McDermott I will be offering the offensive coordinator position to him right now.

Has been replaced by Mike McCoy as offensive coordinator in Denver.

I know we are not making changes at the offensive side of the ball, but if we are looking to improve the team, not only to replace coaches, I would love for Coach Payton to give a call to Dennison.

He has been an integral part of the run game with both the texans and broncos.

I wondered why he has not gotten a consideration to be a head coach, maybe because he has worked under the tutelage of such big names in the industry as offensive coaches.

Anyways, if I was Sean McDermott I will be offering the offensive coordinator position to him right now.

When Coach Kromer was our Offensive line coach, he was also our running game coordinator. I'm not sure who fills that role now, but it wouldn't hurt to get an extra set of eyes in.

If you like Atlanta's style of running the ball, then Dennison is your guy. He and Bobby Turner are the disciples of the Shanahan running style, and Dennison installed it both with the texans and broncos.

Dennison was hired to be the Bills' offensive coordinator.

I like what they are doing. They had a very good defense until the Ryans arrived. They have a top running game and that is exactly what Dennison is known for.

I think they are building they way they should, specially considering they don't have a quarterback yet, the weather and the division they are playing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom