Ricky Jackson on the Final Play (1 Viewer)

bayoubadboy

Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Not sure if he will be a regular but he was on FOX 8's Final Play tonight with Eric Richie. Nice touch. They also said he will be on AM 690 on Mondays with Richie from 10-11 and has his own show on 690 sometime later in the week.

I love Ricky! He tells it like it is and I believe he will do more of that as he gets more comfortable in his PR setting.

My question is:

Where can I pick up a Rosetta Stone translation program so I can decipher what Ricky is saying??

At least he got rid of his distracting mohawk so I can work on reading his immovable lips.

Yeah, and nice suit too, what was up with that. It look like something he wore in High School!

Not sure if he will be a regular but he was on FOX 8's Final Play tonight with Eric Richie. Nice touch. They also said he will be on AM 690 on Mondays with Richie from 10-11 and has his own show on 690 sometime later in the week.

I love Ricky! He tells it like it is and I believe he will do more of that as he gets more comfortable in his PR setting.

My question is:

Where can I pick up a Rosetta Stone translation program so I can decipher what Ricky is saying??

hahaahahahahahhhhahaahahahahaahahhahahaahahahahahaahhahhaahahahahaahahhahaahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaah

i was thinking the same thing also. I just spit my oatmeal all over my keyboard.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom